[01] pumas & bubblegums

*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧

jeongguk sighed, wiping off the sweats trickling down his face, from his forehead down to his beautiful features with a cute little handkerchief that some girl had brought for him that morning.

he stretched out his arms and watched with a small smile, banana milk in his hand, as his little friends lazily jogged towards him from across the green field.

"hurry up, hoes!" he loudly exclaimed, slightly jumping in excitement as they finally reached him. "finally!"

"jimin, you-" jeongguk stopped as he saw jimin immediately dropped down, lying, almost breathlessly on the ground. the fresh morning sunlight shone on the latter's cheeky face, highlighting his soft glowy cheeks. "i'm honestly not even suprised but like- you, sis i'm disappointed, why so slow?"

eunbi rolled her eyes at jeongguk, which he then replied with a snicker. he then passed a water bottle at her, which she swiftly opened the bottle cap and threw it onto the ground. jeongguk watched her chugging down the water, gently patting her back to prevent her from accidentally swallowing the whole bottle.

eunbi finished the whole bottle and quickly looked down at jimin. "this dramatic ass right here kept on screaming for help, saying that he's gonna pass out in any second!" she angrily pointed at jimin who was still on the ground, taking his breaths. "no one else paid any attention- and like i don't just leave my bitches behind, you know."

jeongguk nodded in response, staring down at jimin.

"-oh g-god.. i-i'm dy-ing.." jimin slowly said, his facial expression slowly changing into a look of disappointment when neither of the two did or said anything to help him out. he then angrily sat up on the grassy ground, legs crossed. "do both of you not care if i literally die?"

"no." jeongguk and eunbi said in unison and continued staring down at him with a judgmental look on their faces. "come on, guk, let's just go!" eunbi said, dragging jeongguk by his arm.

"see you at the cafeteria, jimin!" jeongguk turned his head around and waved his other arm at jimin, who was sitting on the ground with a sulky look on his face.

their seemingly long, endless day at school has finally been over. the warm weather with a cool
breeze made everything felt simpler yet brighter, as it was finally the long-awaited weekend tomorrow after their intense monthly evaluation last week.

all three of them were apart of the pratical dance department at the school of performing arts seoul. together, working to fulfill their lifetime passion for dancing & music.

the trio walked out of the school gate, chatting about how they were looking forward to chill and have fun, since the weekend was finally reaching.