[26] can i see you later?

vote for better updates 😔✊

*:・✧

so jeongguk fucked things up with yugyeom.

the pretty boy decided he shouldn't say anything about it to yugyeom, at least not yet, cause what was there left to say?
he didn't think yugyeom wanted to hear any apologies or explanations (if he had any), at all.

yugyeom granted him a second chance and he fucked it up.
maybe that was it for the two of them.

jeongguk was doing fine.
he thought he'd be sadder about the whole thing that happened with yugyeom, but he was okay,
sure he felt bad but everything was a little more clearer now.

he accepted that maybe he never even liked yugyeom that much, all because of taehyung, who had always been stuck within him no matter who he had spent his time with in order to forget and move on from the older.

jeongguk found yugyeom so perfect: a little too good to be true.
there wasn't anything bad jeongguk could point out about him, because he was such a good person. he was genuine and sincere, kind, and had a really soft spot for jeongguk.

however, things went wrong and it was jeongguk's fault. maybe he would've rushed to fix things up with yugyeom: only if taehyung didn't come by that one night and kissed him.
and only if taehyung didn't tell jeongguk that he loved him cause love is such a strong word, afterall.

jeongguk was so blinded by taehyung's confession as he really wanted to believe that the older truly meant what he said.

even if he did mean it, will there be any changes in their messy situation?

at the moment that question popped up on his mind, he decided to text yugyeom to apologise for basically everything.

"are you friends with kwon eunbi?" bogum asked, munching on some cookies while watching the movie that played on the wide screen before the two boys. they bumped into each other at the back stairs and were skipping classes together again.

jeongguk glanced over to him. "yep, we're pretty close."

"cool," bogum hummed and offered the cookie jar in his hand to jeongguk, who politely declined. "why? do you like her or something?" jeongguk asked in a joking manner but really, he was a little curious and wanted to find out if there was any chance that bogum would be interested in her.

bogum paused and chuckled lightly, showing off his bright smile. "i think we both know that i kinda like you." he smirked at jeongguk and looked back to the screen.

jeongguk sighed, adverting his gaze away from bogum. the answer he received was expected. "kinda, huh? so i guess there's still time for me to somehow make you not like me." jeongguk said with determination.

bogum pouted. "but why? is it because of yugyeom? you guys aren't even dating."

"well-" jeongguk shrugged his shoulders, wearing a hopeless look on his face, "i think we're pretty much over with whatever thing we had."