[41] happen ending

a moment of shameless self-promo:
my new taekook ff is out 🗿
check it out if you'd like to see sum high school taekook in action 😃😼

☁︎·̩͙✧

jeongguk was finally done with finals and had graduated from high school.

after the graduation ceremony had ended, jeongguk had personally went up to yugyeom and apologized for his past mistakes, again. yugyeom accepted his apology, stating that he was never mad at jeongguk and he sincerely wished for jeongguk's happiness.

yugyeom gave him a full on hug and a feeling of relief engulfed jeongguk's whole being. the hug made him feel assured that yugyeom would always be there, supporting him from behind.

and of course, he'd do the same thing for the other.

other than that, jeongguk and his classmates talked about their next steps and where they would be furthering their studies in the field of dance if they had any plan to do so — just like jeongguk did.

some had other plans such as auditioning at entertainment companies to become singers, joining a contemporary or modern dance company, dancing in musical theaters and a few others had plans that wasn't a part of the dance spectrum.

jimin was still figuring things out while eunbi decided that she was gonna go for the fashion industry.

"so jaehyun's party tonight? are we going?" jimin asked, hands clasped together in excitement.

"hell yes!" eunbi cheered. "you kook?"

"i'm not sure yet." jeongguk replied, voice small. he preferred to go to taehyung's apartment and enjoy the night with the older man instead.

things had been pretty hectic with finals that he didn't get to spend as much as time as he wanted to with taehyung so obviously the first thing he'd want to do when it was all over was to get on taehyung's lap and smooch him all up or something.

eunbi pouted. "already got a plan with taehyung?"

"uh..." jeongguk thought for awhile, he would definitely feel bad to his friends if he ended up not joining them to the party.

it'd be nice to hang out because he knew most of the students there since they were all from the same batch and department — but he really missed taehyung so damn much.

then again, he had more time to spend with taehyung in the future now that he was done with school and he wouldn't have that much opportunities to meet up with his batch mates in the future since they were all gonna go on their separate ways.

at last, jeongguk decided that he would join his friends to the party. taehyung can wait.

jimin elbowed the boy's stomach, snapping him out of his thoughts. "so...?"

"i'll go. okay, i need to head back asap, gotta pick an outfit." jeongguk rushed, earning a laugh from eunbi.

she smirked and scooted closer to him, "want me to help out?" she whispered. from the tone of her voice, jeongguk instantly get exactly what she was hinting at.