[17] dresses and kisses (m)

i'll proofread tomorrow. <3
*:・゚✧

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮

*:・゚✧

"did you bring a dress?" taehyung asked as he took out his brand new tuxedo from the garment bag that hung inside the big closet of the hotel room.

jeongguk sat down on the bed with a mug of steaming hot coffee in his hand and looked at the man who stood before him, wearing a confused look on his face. "what do i need a dress for?"

"the wedding, baby." taehyung said and leaned against the wall with light from above his head reflected on his prominent features. he smiled playfully at the younger who looked really confused.

"... i'm gonna go in a suit, like you. what makes you think i'm going with a dress?" jeongguk crossed his arms against his chest, slightly tilting his head as he waited for the older's response.

"just a thought. you'd look gorgeous either way." taehyung replied cooly, smiling softly afterwards. "have you had any thought about it, though?"

jeongguk shook his head. "no, not at all." he took a few small sips from the mug, looking up to the older. "i mean... i don't hate the idea, at all."

taehyung raised an eyebrow, smirking. "oh really? why won't you then? what's stopping you?"

"you're insane." jeongguk whispered against his mug, looking at taehyung with an are-you-serious look. "your aunt's wedding is definitely not some cross-dressing festival, tae."

"no, but you are free to wear whatever you want to wear." taehyung took a few steps towards the younger and crouched down. he held the doll's free hand, slightly squeezing it. "i mean, why not? you looked like you enjoyed cross-dressing when we first met at the bar. why not do it again?"

jeongguk eyed him curiously, lips slightly pouting. "are you suggesting that i should wear a dress? is that what you're saying?"

"yes, kind of. but like i said, you'd look beautiful either way. i want you to feel confident and comfortable." taehyung said excitedly, his eyes glistening as he stared up to the pretty boy just like every other time when he looked at him. "you're stunning, baby. i want you to own it in any way you want." he added and planted a small kiss on the boy's hand.

they stared at each other in silence for a moment. jeongguk smiled, his rosy cheeks glowing. "i don't have a dress."he whispered shyly as he looked away from the older.