[09] sweet temptations (16+)

yes hello i'm alive i missed updating 🥺
sorry for long wait 🥺

*:・゚✧

somin plopped down on the big white couch placed in her room, a mug of warm lemon tea in her hand.

she thought about her relationship with kim taehyung. what about it? she wouldn't say it's not going well, however, she definitely can't say it's going well either. why, you ask?

the core of this whole thing is that she can't seem to understand what's going on inside the man's mind most of time— whether they're with each other or just texting and calling. taehyung always sounded like he's not even engaging in the conversation or even listening to what somin was talking about.

there were, of course, the days where everything was fine. taehyung was fine. taehyung was laughing around and making stupid jokes, a little too excitedly plus his enthusiasm was at max, okay maybe not just a little. a lot, actually.

somin liked taehyung. a lot. and she still do. but she's not sure if taehyung feel same way as her.

taehyung can be undeniably super romantic and gentle towards her, but she noticed that he does, it doesn't seem so genuine? she felt like it was just some kind of act- a mask? that he puts on around her.

somin sighed, scrolling through her phone to check if there's any messages from her lovely boyfriend.

there was one that read, 'hey honey. just wanna let u know that jeongguk's with me atm."

...jeongguk?

____

"why am i here again?"

"to hang out with me?"

"why do i have to do that?"

"do you not want to?"

jeongguk glared at the older who was sitting beside him on the couch, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. "i- you're not answering my question."

taehyung shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly as he shoved more ice-cream into his mouth and looking forward at the tv. "your question is irrelevant."

"how is it 'irrelevant'- oh my god, you're CHEWING the ice-cream? what the hell?" jeongguk let out a dramatic gasp as he eyed the older with his bambi eyes widened.

"-and what about it?" taehyung asked, giggling at the younger's cuteness. he then chewed the ice-cream with his mouth wide open to give a better view to the pretty boy.

"oh my god, you disgust me." jeongguk snickered and shook his head in disapproval, looking back at the tv.

the two had been watching a movie but ended up talking and fooling around after about 30 minutes into the movie.

taehyung stood up from the couch and turned the tv off. he turned around to look at jeongguk who was sitting with his exposed milky legs crossed and enjoying his ice-cream happily, not even noticing that tv had been turned off.