[20] the pretty boy's heart

i apologise for the late update.

enjoy. <3

*:・✧

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓘𝓯 𝓘'𝓶 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷' 𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓜𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓜𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

*:・✧

it was late in the evening, the day after jeongguk spent the night at eunbi's. somin wasn't worried at all, jeongguk slept at eunbi's a few times before. eunbi even keeps a few of his clothes in her closet, just in case— that's how close they were, before the whole somin dating taehyung thing.

they missed this.

they went to school together earlier that day as jeongguk had a spare uniform in his locker, he simply did not feel like going back home as he was having so much fun, which were distractions for him.

jeongguk and eunbi had also hung out with jimin after school that day. the trio simply went on a food spree at the closest convenience store and ate too much. 

plus eunbi's mom absolutely loves having jeongguk around.

"thank you for the food, ma'am." jeongguk bowed politely as he walked back upstairs to fetch his backpack, with eunbi by his side.

"be fine, okay? let me know if you want to do this again. i'm always up." eunbi patted jeongguk's hair, seems like everyone around him likes to pat him like he was a cute lil pet.

jeongguk hummed, standing by eunbi's bedroom door, ready to head out and go back home. "i love you. bye." he smiled and waved to her before walking out of the door.

eunbi's driver took him back home.

jeongguk stood still in front of the building, smiling to himself— recalling the stupid things he did with eunbi and jimin earlier that day.

it was the fun he needed. he enjoyed it.

he can't wait to get back to somin and tell her a little bout that day, she always loved to hear jeongguk's stories about his friends.

jeongguk keyed in the passcode and got in the door. he walked in quietly and noticed how dark it was in the apartment.

he walked around to see somin was not in the living room nor the kitchen, so he carefully headed to her bedroom and slowly knocked the door twice.