[31] taetae

if i were to write a new book after tempo is finished, will you guys be around to read it?

istg everything i write will end up being angsty & complicated smh

*:・✧

opening the window on the passenger side, somin shouted out, "see you later, sissy!"

she then drove off to work and jeongguk silently cursed her for intentionally embarrassing him as the students that were walking towards the school gate all looked at him weirdly.

not that he cared, these people probably lack fun in their plain lives anyway.

jeongguk looked around and saw jimin and eunbi standing in a distance. they waved up their arms at him with excitement while waiting for him by the school gate, which was something they haven't done in a very long time.

jeongguk remembered perfectly how they used to do this for a whole year when they were all on their first year and now they were on their last year of school.
it was a funny yet somewhat heartwarming sight, really.

they promised to not speak of the shits that happened because it was stupid to argue about such thing. eunbi and jimin had their reasons to doubt jeongguk as jeongguk had practically caused the whole issue to start by lying about knowing bogum in the first place.

however, the fact that eunbi had thought so low of jeongguk really pissed him off and he couldn't help to feel hurt by it. it was so uncalled for.

jimin claimed that he didn't feel like he know enough of what was going between jeongguk and eunbi to give any judgement which was why he stayed silent while the two argued.

though he did ask questions out of suspicion before the whole thing went into a bit of a mess, and he admitted that he was kind of sided with eunbi.

jeongguk wanted to go past that, especially now that his friends really did apologise for it, many times. they even treated him to good food and took him out on a shopping spree, jimin paid for the food, jeongguk handled the movie tickets and popcorns while eunbi, being the most fortunate out of then, paid for everything they had shopped for.

the two watched in anticipation as jeongguk ambled over to the school gate. "you bitches really thought this is cute or something?" jeongguk snarked, scrunching his face in disgust.

eunbi and jimin immediately stopped smiling, their vibrant faces now falling upon hearing jeongguk's words.

glaring at jeongguk, "you ungrateful little shit."
eunbi cursed and hit his shoulder.

"he just acts like he hated it to seem coldhearted and edgy, eunbi." jimin retorted.

jeongguk looked at him with an offended expression, "don't come at me like that- i'm so over that phase, jimin."

jimin chuckled, and then the trio were headed to the entrance of their department building to take the lift.

"it's been so long." jeongguk randomly stated.

"what's been so long?" eunbi bumped her side towards jeongguk's as she was walking in the middle of the two boys.

"since i've taken the lift."