[39] blue (m)

hi,
hope you're all doing well.
ALSO it's pretty obvious that this book is coming to an end..
as always, thank you for reading.
enjoy!

☁︎·̩͙✧

although taehyung and jeongguk had all the time in the world to spend with each other with no guilty feelings now, they were still so eager to get physically intimate towards one another, especially jeongguk, who really wanted it so bad.

taehyung was undeniably happy to feed into that, of course.

once the little conversation they had about some stuffs was over, hungry mouths began to collide with one another with great force and adventurous, yearning hands touching each other's bodies.

fingers tangling jeongguk pulled taehyung in tighter with his legs that were circled around the older's waist to create some friction on their lower regions.

taehyung's warm hand was holding the back of jeongguk's neck in place as he kissed him harder.

the kiss deepened, jeongguk's lips parted and taehyung slipped his hot tongue in, massaging his tongue with the boy's.

jeongguk could feel was the strong heat as taehyung pried his mouth open a little further,
he let some desperate sound spilled into the man's mouth, to which the man laughed a little in amusement.

"shut up," jeongguk grunted as he pressed his front harder against taehyung's.

taehyung smiled against his lips, "you're delicious." he said and connected their lips again.

they kissed again and pulled away, taehyung started to take off his shirt while jeongguk did the same with his hoodie. he then pushed with his forefinger pressed against taehyung's firm chest, making the older stumble a few steps backwards and leaving a space between them.

jeongguk hopped off the table, and when his feet safely reached the ground underneath, he plunged forward to kiss taehyung again.

the kiss was messy, but it couldn't be helped cause they were also busy getting rid the clothing pieces off their bodies while heading towards taehyung's bedroom.

once they were inside the bedroom, they drew apart breathlessly as they stared at each other's naked bodies with lingering, fervor eyes. the tension in the air thickened, dim night lights shone on their skin.

jeongguk pushed taehyung down onto the bed, "i've been holding this in for so long." he suddenly confessed, lips red from all the smooching.

"really?" taehyung grinned, racking his hooded eyes all over jeongguk's body, the boy was flushed. "wanna tell me about it?"

"okay," he enjoyed the attention, and straddled the older's lap, biting his bottom lip when their bare, hard members touched. "i couldn't stop thinking about you.." he whispered, holding back the whimpers that threatened to slip from his lips as he slowly rolled down his hips.

taehyung groaned, "so what did you do about it?" he ran his big hand up and down the smooth skin of jeongguk's torso.

"please, you would know what i did about it." jeongguk sassed.