[24] love or not

enjoy, m8s. 🥳
vote + comment for BETTER chapters
jk
kbye
(havent proofread excuse me)

*:・✧

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭

*:・✧

"ah, t-taehyung-,"

jeongguk was breathless as he gripped onto taehyung's shoulders, the back of his head pushing into the soft pillow harder and his eyes closing tightly.

taehyung sucked on the pale skin of the younger's neck, targeting his sensitive spot to squeeze out the reactions he wanted to hear from the younger, the sounds of jeongguk's whimpers and moans like they were music to his ears.

he trailed little wet kisses along jeongguk's pale neck and jaw, and then captured the younger's trembling lips with his own passionate ones, kissing him hard and deep, tasting the whole of the pretty boy's mouth.

taehyung practically swallowed jeongguk's moans as he sucked on the younger's tongue, feeling the younger's sharp nails pushing into his skin, digging deeper through his shirt.

jeongguk's mind was getting cloudy with how hard taehyung was going, lust was slowly invading his mind, trying to take over him. he felt the older's cold hands touching all over his skin underneath the thick fabric of his sweatshirt, roaming freely.

all of the sudden, he started thinking of yugyeom, and how he had sex with him.
how delicate yugyeom had treated him throughout the whole process, how delicate the other treated him every other times they spent together, putting jeongguk's feelings first before anything: including his body — making him feel like he wasn't being used for his body.

taehyung's big hands were playing at the waistband of jeongguk's pants while his mouth was busy savouring the younger's milky collarbones, licking and kissing them, all while jeongguk was trying to refrain his moans by biting his bottom lip, not letting the sinful noises slip through his lips.

jeongguk's sweaty hands started to slowly pushing taehyung's shoulders instead of gripping them. his head was spinning, he realised that he didn't want this right now,