[10] distractions

enjoy, luvs 🥺💜
(i'll proof read in the morning maybe so bear with my grammatical mistakes plz)

*:・゚✧

jeongguk shifted around in the bed with his eyes still tightly closed, mumbling a few incomprehensible words softly. slowly, he opened his eyes and looked up to the unfamiliar high ceiling above his head.

he turned to his side and was greeted with taehyung's asleep yet still super gorgeous face, only a small gap between their faces.

that was also when he realised the man wasn't wearing any shirt, and so wasn't he.

what the fuck?

oh.

oh. fuck.

okay.

what-

"morning, princess." a familiar deep voice greeted him.

jeongguk turned to his side again and saw taehyung smiling softly at him, his sharp eyes blinking a few times as he ran a hand through his face.

"morning, taehyung." jeongguk replied quietly, facing the other side.

"how are you feeling? any headache?" taehyung said and scooted closer to the younger. he delicately placed an arm over the boy's bare waist.

jeongguk slowly shook his head. "i'm okay." which the older replied with a hum.

the two lay beside each other in a comfortable silence, enjoying the sight of the sunshine peaking through the thin, light curtain of the room and onto the floor.

jeongguk then turned his head to look at the older, whose face was very close to his.

he felt the older's hot breath on his lips as their eyes were locked for a moment, and before both of them knew it, they leaned forward and finally closed the small gap between their faces with a delicate kiss.

their lips moved slowly and softly against each other before jeongguk pulled away, his bambi eyes slightly widened in surprise of his own action.

taehyung noticed this and smiled playfully at the younger. he then rolled over and climbed on top of the pretty boy, trapping him in between his arms.

taehyung stared at the boy intently. "oh my god you're so pretty," taehyung said and quickly pecked the boy's lips,

"with your cute sleepy face," he pecked the  little space between his eyebrows,

"your soft doe eyes" he pecked both of his eyelids,

"your cute nose," he pecked his nose,

"your adorable fluffy cheeks," he pecked his cheeks,

"and your pretty pink lips," he locked their lips again, softer yet deeper this time. jeongguk could feel the man was smiling as he was kissing him.