[12] distracted (16+)

how are you all liking my new cover?? my super talented friend, goddaeng made it for me uwu check out her books if you haven't already they're amazing no kiddie 💜

btw, long chap teehee enjoy! xx

‼️ mild smut ahead ‼️

*:・゚✧

taehyung started to kiss the boy's neck and grind on him. jeongguk whimpered as he tried to muffle his moans, feeling taehyung's wet tongue and lips dragging across his neck.

his hands gripped taehyung's soft locks as he leaned his head back against the wall, giving more access to the male to plant wet kisses on his neck.

jeongguk felt taehyung's dick harden against his and flipped them over, so taehyung was against the wall. he got down on his knees and undid the man's belt and pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

he gulped a bit when he saw the outline of taehyung's member. he looked up to taehyung innocently as he moved forward and started to ran the tip of his tongue over the outline of taehyung's dick.

"f-fuck, baby—" taehyung treaded his fingers through the boy's hair and gripped onto it tightly. "g-god— stop teasing, doll." he moaned out.

jeongguk smirked playfully and pulled down taehyung's boxers, letting the member sprung out. slowly, he took the man's length fully into his pretty little mouth. taehyung squeezed his eyes shut in pleasure as he felt the boy's warm and wet mouth on his dick.

jeongguk's sinful tongue spanned the underside of taehyung's member, feeling the thick rod in his mouth. he began to move up and down, sucking hard on the male's member.

taehyung let out a deep moan as he thrusted up into jeongguk's mouth, his long fingers pushing the younger's head onto his his dick gently, encouraging him to take more.

jeongguk felt taehyung's dick deep in his throat. he quickened his pace, his hands gripping the older's lean thighs. a few grunts left taehyung's mouth which made jeongguk go even faster and deeper. spit began to leak out of the pretty boy's mouth as he felt taehyung's member abusing his throat.

"f—fuck, jeongguk!" taehyung released his load inside jeongguk's warm mouth. the pretty boy licked everything up and swallowed it. then, he slowly slid his mouth off.

taehyung looked at jeongguk with so much adoration— the boy looked really beautiful, as always. his eyes glassy with tears, his pale cheeks turned into red, his messy bed hair. taehyung silently prayed that he would be the only one to see jeongguk like this.

he leaned against the wall, catching his breath as the pretty boy stood up. the two stayed in silence as they eyed each other.

"w—we need to stop." jeongguk said breathlessly, looking at the man infront of him who looked and perhaps felt as guilty as he was.

"you're saying that right after you sucked my dick?" taehyung retorted lowly and looked down for a few seconds. jeongguk pressed his thin lips in a line and chuckled afterwards.