[19] untrue

guys, in chapter 7, i know i said jeongguk told eunbi 'everything' about him and taehyung. and well he did not exactly tell her everything, he just told her the fact that taehyung was the guy he had sex with. and that he lied to her saying that he chickened out when he was approached by taehyung at the bar.

BUT i think most of you guys kinda got it already? like you guys BEEN knew what i meant.

*:・✧

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝓈
𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎
𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝒟𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓎

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝓈𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓎𝒟𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓎

*:・✧

"so are you gonna spill everything you did with your sister's boyfriend while you were away with him?" eunbi sat down across jeongguk at the table in the cafeteria. she eyed him curiously.

"they're not actually together- they're on a break," jeongguk replied lazily, sipping on his banana milk. "and what are you on? we went out for food, i met his cousin, we rented dvds and watched overrated romantic movies. that's all."

"they're on a break, jeongguk, not broken up." eunbi sighed. "and don't give me that shit, i know you must've did something with him."

jeongguk looked at her seriously, "what are you implying? i don't get it."

eunbi didn't have the time to reply when she saw jimin approaching their table with 2 bottles of coke in his hands.

jeongguk mentally thanked jimin for coming in at the right time. he knew what he did with taehyung was wrongful- no matter how you put it.

somin told taehyung that he could do whatever he wanted when they're on a break,
but she did not mean him fucking others.

a good person wouldn't do that to their partner even when they're on a break.
like how low can you be?

"were you guys talking shit about me?" jimin sat down beside eunbi, handing her a bottle of coke.

"thanks, chim, and no. you're not that relevant." eunbi said and gave jeongguk a look, which the pretty boy pretended that he didn't see it.

jimin glared at eunbi before taking a sip of his coke. "you guys wanna hang out tonight?"

"yeah, i'm up." eunbi said and looked at jeongguk, who was staring literally into nothing.