[13] obviousness

hey mates! hope you are all doing well!

- honourable mention: areumgn for being so supportive and sweet and ugh a whole cutie i literally love you sm! 💗✊😤
check out her books if you haven't already. srsly, they're far better than mine no kidding 💔🤠🤠🤠

enjoy!

*:・゚✧

"oh my god, you're joking right? please tell me you are." eunbi gasped dramatically, her hand which was holding a lipgloss abruptly froze.

"sadly, no. that actually happened."

jeongguk combed eunbi's long hair as she sat down infront of the mirror. eunbi asked him about his little date with yugyeom, which didn't end so well— well he had an emergency and had to go, just 20 minutes into the movie.

to be completely honest, jeongguk felt almost nothing about it at all— he didn't feel any sense of disappointment or feel like making another plan with him again some other time, even when he prepared everything so thoroughly as if he looked forward to spend some time with yugyeom.

maybe, he did look forward, just a little bit, but he barely cared about it. however, it's just his nature— jeongguk liked to be well prepared on these things sometimes.

"you're overreacting."

"and you don't look like you cared." eunbi glared at him.

"well, maybe i do not care much. what about it?" jeongguk put down the comb on the dressing table and put his hands on her shoulders. "i'm just being honest, really."

"i know.. it's just the fact that you literally used to fantasize about him told us you had wet dreams about him crushing you with his thighs and shit. and now when there's a big chance those dreams CAN come to life, you're trying to blow it off. i'm highly disappointed." eunbi ranted, sighing deeply afterwards. she looked up to jeongguk who just smiled sheepishly.

"you're sure you don't have someone else in the picture, gguk? you better not lie to me."

jeongguk laughed it off immediately. "come on, i don't meet people that often. you think i'd be hanging out with you right now if i had cooler people as my friends?"

eunbi tsked and pinched the layer of skin on top of jeongguk's hand. he 'ouch'ed and chuckled.

"not the point, but gguk, i'm serious. you're not crushing on anyone other than yugyeom aren't you?"

jeongguk shook his head and patted her head reassuringly. "you know i'd tell you first if that ever happens." eunbi hummed and got up from the chair.

"well, my job here is done. i'll be going home now. bye, bitch." jeongguk said and hugged eunbi. "i love you. tell jimin i said hi."

eunbi scrunched her face in disgust as they pulled away from the hug. upon seeing this, jeongguk pouted, acting sulkily which sent eunbi giggling.