[22] possessive

i swear this is a taekook ff.
have some faith in me & hang on pls

*:・✧

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃?
𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜
𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉?
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃? 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉?𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 ...

*:・✧

"yeah, i'll be out in like, 10 minutes- just come in first." somin said, holding up her phone against her ear while applying lipstick onto her lips with her free hand.

"it's fine, i can just wait out here." taehyung sighed loudly, purposely to make sure somin heard him. "just hurry the hell up a little, will you?"

somin abruptly stopped applying lipstick, surprised by taehyung's sudden snappy attitude. she scoffed and cleared her throat, "did i ask you to come 40 mins earlier than the actual time we planned to meet?" she put away her lipstick.

"whatever, i'm coming in then." taehyung replied, taking off his shoes and keyed in the passcode on the door lock. rolling his eyes as he heard somin saying "that's what i've been telling you to do" before hanging up.

the apartment was pretty dark, somin was obviously getting ready in her bedroom. taehyung decided not to go in there, and made his way to the living space, plopping himself down on the velvety couch.

he leaned his head back against the soft cushion and sighed to himself. this was the first time he was getting pissed over something so stupid, which also happened to be entirely his fault.

somin was definitely having none of it, just by the tone of her voice after taehyung told him to hurry up earlier, he was aware that somin will make sure he apologises for it.

taehyung wasn't in the mood for a date, clearly. he had been thinking about all the things jeongguk said to him, especially the last thing that came out of the pretty boy's mouth as he looked at him with so much hurt in his eyes — "i really fucking hate you, taehyung." before walking away.

he can't accept that last sentence at all. he couldn't believe it, he refused to do so.

he knew he hurt jeongguk enough, and a thousand apology wouldn't simply fix it— if there was anything between them that still could be fixed.

another thing that had been on his mind was how jeongguk was walking together out of the school gate with yugyeom today. how happy he looked around the boy until they locked eyes.