[08] lavender ice-cream

look at my queen

look at my queen. just look at her. oh god.

*:・゚✧

It was an ordinary day as the candy-floss clouds moved lazily across the sky and the bright sun gleamed brightly forcing people to squint and stare down.

the trinity walked down the busy streets of seoul. the honking of cars and the strolling people, under the bright summer sky cloaked the world and making it seemed almost too bright.

the long-awaited summer break had finally arrived. all students were excited to spend some time with their loved ones: family, friends, and some with their significant other, whether for indoor or outdoor activities.

but also of course there'd be the ones that never had the intention to even go out, out of the fear of getting tanned or sunburned— including jeongguk. however, he somehow agreed to go out in the sun with his friends for a little adventure.

they watched a movie, ate some good food at an expensive restaurant, took a bus and went to gangnam to take instagram-worthy pictures at the graffiti tunnel in apgujeong, and strolled by the han river.

as soon as they got back on the streets, they went straight into a very popular mart for some snacks. "is this good?" jimin asked, holding up a bar of white chocolate in his hand.

jeongguk, who walked down the aisle towards jimin, shook his head in disapproval. "white chocolate suck, dark chocolate is the best kind of chocolate." he retorted. "plus it gives you many health benefits."

"since when do you even care about eating healthy stuff? you literally eat leftover pizzas for breakfast all the time." jimin said and rolled his eyes, grabbing another bar of the white chocolate from the shelves. "oh and what is the health benefit you were talking about...?"

"u-um well i heard it helps to prevent prostate cancer." jeongguk said. "which is good for someone who masturbates so often like you do, jimin."

jimin paused for a moment and put the two bars of white chocolate back to the shelves and reached for the dark ones placed on the top. jeongguk looked at him in satisfaction, giggling.

"god, men surely are gross." the two turned their heads to see eunbi standing right behind them, looking all disgusted and judgemental.

jimin laughed. "but you love us anyway!" he said.

"okay true." eunbi said and handed him the mini shopping basket filled with many goodies (snacks and drinks) that she had been carrying for the past 10 minutes. "go and pay. we'll see you at the table!" she smiled sweetly at jimin, who unwillingly took the basket from her hand, and grabbed jeongguk's arm, dragging him to the table area of the big store.