[15] shower (m)

hi, sorry for the mistakes if there's any! i'll reread and edit if there's a lot of big ones

enjoy 🖤

*:・゚✧

"thanks again for letting him come with me."

"of course, he wanted to go. i wouldn't stop him." somin said, tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear. "do take care of him, yeah?"

"i will. take care, somin. see you soon." taehyung smiled which she returned it with a small one. "see you."

"tae, help me out here!" jeongguk squealed loudly as he tried to push the luggage into the trunk with his back. the two looked at him, giggling at the boy's cuteness in a distance.

taehyung nodded at somin and walked towards the boy. "here, doll, let me handle it."

jeongguk shushed him and taehyung gently pushed him away, lifting the bag and placing it neatly in the trunk.

"what are all those muscles for, hm?" he teased, playfully smirking. the pretty boy shrugged his shoulders.

"i obviously could handle it by myself. i just wanted your attention." jeongguk blatantly admitted and turned around, jogging back to the entrance of the apartment while taehyung getting in the car.

he went up to somin and hugged her tightly. "i'm gonna miss you so much. take care, sominnie."

somin chuckled and nodded. "make sure you use hand gloves i bought for you if it gets too cold."

"noted. bye bye! i'll text you when i got there."

jeongguk waved excitedly at somin and jogged his way back to taehyung's car. he got into the car and checked his backpack one last time to make sure he had all of his essentials.

"ready?" the older eyed jeongguk who looked shy all of the sudden. "why are you blushing?"

"m'not! this just feels new to me. feels like going for a whole new adventure with a... friend." jeongguk stuttered.

when the older didn't say anything, he slowly turned his head to face him. he realised taehyung had the most offended expression across his attractive face, folding his arms.

"what?"

"a friend?? am i really??" taehyung glared at him and scoffed afterwards. "hmph, whatever."

jeongguk laughed, his bunny teeth on display and shook his head. "no no that's not what i meant! you know what i was trying to say!"

maintaining a straight face, taehyung looked ahead, obviously ignoring the younger. jeongguk reached out his hand to his arm and squeezed it. "stop it!" he whined.