[28] disappointed koo

[ edit: cover change ]

just felt the need to put this here for no reason.

*:・✧

*:・✧

"why aren't you replying to my texts?"

jeongguk ignored him and continued with his steps on the stairs. bogum ran up the stairs until he was one step ahead of the pretty boy.

the older turned around to face jeongguk, who wore a grim expression on his face as he looked up to him with his arms crossed against his chest.

"because all you do is flirt with me." jeongguk said.

pouting sulkily at the younger, bogum took a step down so that he was standing beside jeongguk.

stepping back, the younger leaned against the wall, increasing the gap between their bodies. bogum sighed, "i only wished you a good night last night, how's that flirting?" he tilted his head to one side.

"good night, pretty boy, see you in my wildest dreams-yeah totally innocent." jeongguk mocked and glared at him. "just stop it, okay?" he then walked up the stairs again while bogum trailed along behind him.

they reached the first floor, jeongguk turned to him. "why are you here, again?"

"meeting up with yeri and eunbi. why?" bogum replied and snuck an arm around jeongguk's waist. "let's go together?"

jeongguk gave up on telling him off and just let the older to hold his waist while they walked through the hallway. no one paid any attention to them until yugyeom and his friends walked out from the lift from the opposite direction.

jeongguk felt his heart skipped a beat when he saw yugyeom. yugyeom stopped in his track when he saw the two. jeongguk was frozen, too— yugyeom didn't look away when their eyes met this time.

yugyeom turned to his friends and whispered something, then they walked away leaving him walking up alone towards the spot where jeongguk and bogum were standing.

he intentionally scooted closer to jeongguk while his eyes were particularly burning holes on bogum's arm around jeongguk's waist- bogum noticed this, of course, not that he cared anyways.

"can i talk to you for a second?" yugyeom asked, he looked pretty serious. jeongguk nervously looked up to meet his lowkey intense gaze, recalling their encounter the other day, basically the scene where yugyeom literally storm out of the room with no words and without looking back.