[27] starter

*:・✧

𝐼𝒻 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓂 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉?

*:・✧

*:・✧

jeongguk never received a reply from yugyeom about his apology. as time passed by, jeongguk ended up thinking a lot about him. he didn't see him at school at all. yugyeom was seemingly good at avoiding any contact with him in every way.

jeongguk had long thoughts about what he had done to yugyeom. he didn't know how else to "end" the little thing he had with the poor guy than to apologise for everything he did.

he could only hope that yugyeom won't avoid him forever because he kinda missed seeing the other and the fun times they spent together. plus, they hang out in the same circle of friends so jeongguk didn't want things to be awkward.

jeongguk walked into his class and saw jimin and a few guys from other class hanging out at the back of the class during recess. the whole room turned quiet right when he stepped in:

the guys were yugyeom's friends, jeongguk noticed the familiar faces and remembered their names, and yugyeom was there too. at the moment when they accidentally met eyes, yugyeom instantly looked away and then straight up stormed out of the class without sparing any second there.

his friends seemed to get it as they all simply stared at jeongguk silently, giving him some sort of looks- except for jimin who looked lost and confused about the sudden silence eruption and of course, the looks they were giving to his friend.

jeongguk couldn't pretend that he was okay after all that- so he too, walked out after feeling like he wasn't wanted there. the guys then left the classroom too, leaving jimin even more confused as he decided to chase after jeongguk.

"what's going on with you and yugyeom?" jimin asked, walking fast to catch up on jeongguk who seemed to be in a rush to avoid exactly this conversation.