[35] he's the cheater

i'm so sleepy.

jungoo babie

jungoo babie

stay gold <3 :3

*:・✧

jeongguk and taehyung have been texting each other all the time like they were dating, and honestly, it did feel like everything was working out well for the two.

no one really knew they were all up against each other, and so in many ways, it still felt like they were having a secret affair, just like those many, many times they went behind somin's back.

as much as he wanted them to see each other freely without having to be hide about their meetings, jeongguk tried to not mind it for now and just be grateful that he could still see taehyung and that the man was finally single.

they don't get to meet up as much as they really wanted to, but it was understandable. they don't want to risk getting caught (seen) by literally, anyone that knew of taehyung's past relationship with somin.
way too sketchy.

so whenever they had plans to meet up, it'd be at taehyung's home home, and not at his apartment because according to jeongguk, there are too many eyes watching.

in jeongguk's eyes, somin appeared to be fairly fine. some days she was happier, and some days she was visibly feeling down but nothing out of the ordinary.
she was still his usual caring sister.

she didn't question who jeongguk was talking to on his phone all night long, or who he was texting with that happy look on his face and the way he automatically lights up when he receives a notification at times.

other than that, jeongguk had noticed how she never asked if he was seeing someone even though she had seen how suspiciously happy he acted.

we all know how she had always been curious about jeongguk's dating life and gets super excited when jeongguk tells her a bit about it (during the whole thing with yugyeom) and for her to not question anything when he clearly seemed to be seeing someone was unsettlingly off.

perhaps it was only a matter of time till jeongguk breaks down and confesses to everything he had done towards her.

however, maybe he didn't have to mention the betrayal and just let her know that he was seeing her ex boyfriend only after they've broken up.

though that would still kinda make things weird between the jeon siblings.

jeongguk wasn't even sure if she really had no idea about taehyung had cheated on her with him.