[34] kiss me (16+)

first of all, i'm sorry for disappearing.
(lil author note at the end)

secondly, you should probably should read the last 1 or 2 chapters before proceeding. whatever, it's your choice.

*:・✧

taehyung swore his heart was about to burst out of his chest at the moment he met eyes with jeongguk, who was prettily sat on a bench, surrounded by lights that reflected on his undeniably pretty features almost too blindingly.

taehyung smiled so big, and got out of the car to open the door to the passenger seat for jeongguk, a gesture he had always loved to do just because he wanted to hear the way jeongguk would mumble gruffly about how cheesy he was.
(taehyung knew for a fact that jeongguk definitely loves it when he does this.)

jeongguk walked up towards the car, while taehyung was leaning against the car door on the passenger side, watching the pretty boy with so much love and adoration gleaming in his starry eyes.

"hey," jeongguk greeted shyly, looking away to avoid meeting taehyung's eyes.

"hey kookoo, get in," taehyung greeted back and opened up the car door for the boy, gesturing his hand to the car seat in a gentleman-like way.

jeongguk nodded and spun his body around as he was getting into the car, the back of his head accidentally kissing the tip of taehyung's sharp nose softly — taehyung recognised the sense of familiarity he received from jeongguk's sweet scent.

taehyung shut the door close and jogged across the car to get in. he gave jeongguk a big grin to which the pretty boy responded with the cutest smile he could pull off with his infamous bunny teeth.

taehyung started driving, jeongguk connected his phone to the car stereo, and played r&b songs that were fitting to the mood, their moods for the long night ahead they were gonna spend together.

no words were needed. they stole quick yet longing glances at each other and smiled shyly when their eyes accidentally met.

whilst driving, taehyung grabbed jeongguk's right hand and intertwined their fingers together before landing them securely on his left thigh — taking the younger by surprise, but he liked it nonetheless.

soon, they reached taehyung's house. the two walked together towards the front door, bumping shoulders on purpose, giggling when one of them almost tripped.

after they got in, they were greeted with plain silence as no one was around, except a few maids in the kitchen peeking on them quietly and smiling knowingly among themselves.

not sure what the reason was, taehyung felt an urge to run upstairs to his room instead of walking normally while holding jeongguk's hand. something about the scene was exciting to him.

so he did exactly that, jeongguk bursted into a fit of giggles, his eyes smiling along, full of cuteness,
taehyung felt his heart skipping a beat as he witnessed it.

"uh.. who are we running from?" jeongguk questioned, leaning his back against the closed door of taehyung's room, while the owner of the space had turned the lights on and settled down on the bed, looking up to the boy.

"no one." taehyung smirked as he stared up at the boy who stood still against the door.

taehyung being himself, staring wildly at jeongguk, shamelessly checking the boy out from head to toe.