[11] sneaky

i'll proof read later or smth excuse me for any mistakes!

*:・゚✧

"hey, taehyung." somin headed towards the male who immediately stood up from his seat when he saw her coming into the restaurant.

"somin," taehyung breathed out and gave her a little hug before sitting again. "you had lunch?"

"no, no i haven't. how about you?" somin shook her head, her long curly hair bouncing on her shoulders.

"no." taehyung smiled sweetly. "would you like to order some food now?"

"yeah— no actually i would like us to talk first."

taehyung looked at her seriously for a second and pressed his lips together, humming. "you know, we can actually talk over lunch— or while waiting for our food to arrive."

somin sighed and nodded slowly. taehyung then called the waiter and the two ordered their food.

the atmosphere of the restaurant was oddly romantic— as if it was made for couples. the dim-lighted room, with beautiful classic french interior, the posh velvety seats. it didn't look too lavish or anything, but it was definitely something.

in the midst of the calming nature of the restaurant, somin's mind was exceptionally loud and full of questions for the man sitting infront of her.

"taehyung," she started. "are you okay?"

"what? i mean.. yeah, i'm okay."

"no, no i mean, are you like.." somin trailed off, her eyes looking unsure as she bit her bottom lip nervously. "—sick? like maybe mentally ill or somet—"

taehyung bursted out laughing and somin silently watched him. "taehyung, i'm serious—"

"that's why i'm laughing, honey, you looked pretty damn serious!" taehyung stopped laughing and immediately shook his head. "i'm not sick, somin. why do you think so?"

somin looked down in embarrassment. "well.... you always seemed so distant with me. like one second you're here, happy and laughing with me then the next second you're moody in a very unusual way,"

"unusual?"

"like you're depressed or high, i don't know, you just do and say questionable things!" somin said in frustration. "it creeps me out sometimes,"

"i'm sorry," taehyung reached forward and held somin's hand. he watched as somin's eyes turned soft and took a deep breath. "i'm not mentally ill, i can promise you that isn't the case at all. alcohol is the drive. i tend to drink a lot and lose control. you could say i'm bad at handling alcohol but i love it." taehyung said and squeezed somin's hand.

somin nodded slowly. "i'm just worried about you. i wish you would be more open to me."

"i'm trying. it's just..." taehyung sighed. "i don't really open up to anyone in particular, not even my family. i'm just not like that, you know."