[16] you first (m)

enjoy, loves.

[DISCLAIMER]: mentions of blood, odaxelagnia.

*:・゚✧

𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

*:・゚✧

"fuck." jeongguk bit his soft bottom lip, carefully lifting up his upper body with the energy he had in his arms. he rested his back against the headboard and took a deep breath. "fucking hell."

jeongguk leaned his head against the headboard and shut his eyes tightly when he felt a burn on his lower back. "oh god—"

it hurts, the pretty boy thought to himself as he fought the sudden urge to let out a tear or two, out of the slowly-burning-pain on his covered bottom.

taehyung, you sweet fuck, he was smiling to himself when he realised taehyung had put an underwear on him last night when he had fallen asleep.

he looked at taehyung, head staying in place while only darting his gaze towards the man, who was in a deep sleep. jeongguk quietly examined the face of kim taehyung, just like many other times when he did when he had the opportunity to, but they all felt rushed— because he had to rush. they had to rush.

he was unearthly beautiful, to say the least. from the width of his forehead with strands of hair plastered on it, eyelashes that sat prettily on his somewhat visible eye bags, to the slope of his sharp nose, down to his soft lips.

jeongguk was just so whipped for this man that he decided to lift his ass up and get up despite the pain, just to make breakfast for both of them to enjoy— till he realised there was nothing to cook. no ingredients to even begin with.

room service!, the doll let out a little cheer to himself after brushing his teeth and taking a quick shower. he quietly walked to the phone and ordered croissants and mini cupcakes with extra whipping cream on top.

jeongguk slid on a black shirt he had pulled out of his bag, only to realise that it was probably somin's since the cutting of the shirt was curvy on the waistline.

he knew he'd look good in it: the silk fabric accentuated his tiny waist so perfectly, the fabric fell right under his butt, exposing the smooth, supple skin of his thighs. he didn't think much of it, not even the thought of possibly getting fucked again by taehyung in the morning after the older sees him in the attire.

jeongguk politely thanked the person who brought the food to their room and closed the door behind him. he sat readily at the table and saw taehyung walking out of the bathroom.