When?!

*Luca point view*

I see what they meant when they said I should have a look for myself. Jared and Azuth looked beaten up with Melody having to hold Echo down with Katrina trying to calm her down. Sting, Ryos, Lector and Frosch had the same blank expression I had to this situation.

"Apologize to him right now! Or I swear I'll shoot enchantments right up your-" Echo yelled at Azuth.
"ECHO!!!" Father Hibiki yelled.

Which made her stop to realize I was here and having her all embarrassed.

"Do you guys mind explaining me what happened?" I asked them.
"Well... I heard noises so me, Erza, and Natsu went to go see what happened. It seem like Jared was beaten up by Melody when we reach to the noise." Lucy said with Melody making a peace sign behind her.

I knew Jared kept losing fights against Melody as a kid but I see that hasn't change.

"Then Azuth mentioned about talking to you and us. Echo didn't take it very well. She did hit him a couple of times and Melody tried stopping her." Lucy continued.
"I suggested looking for you knowing you'd be able to deal with her. So we all split up to go looking for you and here we are." Isaac said tired.

Father Hibiki looked quite upset about this as Echo is looking down the floor.

"They have no right questioning Luca! He's always protecting people he cares about not being selfish at all. And with the time we've been gone, he made sure to take care of us making sure we weren't afraid... not being able to notice whether he was scared for us or not. Knowing he had to carry a lot of pain, I wanted to see him smile. So don't you dare make Luca a traitor because he's human when you don't know what he had to go through!!!" Echo yelled out with tears pouring down.

All I did was walk up to her and kneel down. Giving her a hug, feeling her all shaken up.

"I'm sorry." I said.
"Quit apologizing! This isn't your fault!" She said still crying holding on to me.
"I never told you both how I was feeling. With seeing me look so weak." I said petting her hair.
"Your wrong, I never saw you weak. I saw you and Melody as my two brave siblings." Echo said hearing her calm down.

Honestly, this made me giggle a little because of how this remind me when she was still little. She notice I was laughing by making a confuse look.

"Sorry, sorry, this remind me the time when I first started teaching you to learn magic." I said.
I could tell she remembered by seeing her reaction seeing her blushing a lot.
"Oh yeah, she always cry a lot whenever she shot her magic at Luca." Melody said.
"I was afraid I was getting him hurt at the time." Echo said in defense.
"Yeah, but I kept reassuring you that it didn't hurt and you'd still cry about it." I said making her more embarrassed.

"So you taught them what me and Hera been teaching you?" Father Hibiki asked.
"Yeah... I couldn't remember some of the things you wanted them to learn so I did my best on what I could." I said.
"He's been teaching other kids whenever he went on missions." Echo said
"You could say me and Echo are the best students Luca has ever had." Melody said with both her and Echo looking superior.

"No! Sting is the best student Luca's had along with Rogue." Lector called out.
"You want to said that again kitty." Melody said looking like she's ready to fight.

Of course they kept arguing until I realize I never asked about why Jared was beaten up.

"Melody, why did you beat up Jared?" I asked
"Oh, that's because he wasn't keeping an eye on his brother that Katrina told us about." Melody said.
"I feel bad Jared going to be stuck with her for a long time." Echo said sweatdropped.
"Yeah... wait what do you mean for a long time?" I asked confuse.