Challenge accepted

*Third point view*

The Grand Games were about to start, but Luca and the others wanted to go to the infirmary to check on Wendy and Carla.

"Where were they?" Luca ask
"She was near some bushes at the palace garden" Isaac answer

Wendy was able to wake up, when they asked her what happen all she could say was she doesn't remember anything. A voice is heard and it turn out to be Miss. Poluchka, she said Wendy had magic deficiency disease. If Wendy were to get enough rest then she should be fine.

"Luca, do you think Fox Greed did this?" Erza asked him.
"No, they wouldn't even let Wendy live if she ran into them and I'm glad she didn't." Luca said worried who else drained Wendy's magic; remembering the small quote Darius said in the note. Even sweet things can rot.

This situation made Wendy sad because how hard she trained. She wanted Elfmen to take her place in the games. After they all left the infirmary to let Wendy rest, Echo and Melody told Luca what Fox Greed's objective.

"The guy said all he was order to do was to make sure you would participate in the games." Melody said.
"I figure as much, I got a letter from him..." Luca said.
"Master wanted you to be in the games as well and told us that you'll be representing Fairy Tail along with Erza and the others." Echo said.

Luca is right, he was going to be in the games whether he likes it or not. Gramps told the girls to prepare him a uniform like the others. (Imagine the emblem is on the left side of his chest and also that there aren't so many gems)

•••

At the grand games, all the teams for each guild have been introduced led to disagreements but introduced. Little did the team know someone was going to be in the games, the commentary were now about to introduce him...

"All the fans have been dying to see who this person is and he will be representing Fairy Tail, give it up for the OCEAN PRINCE!!!" The announcer Chapati said.

What Luca is wearing was a purple uniform with the guild emblem on the left chest side and his mask along with a long purple hood to hid his hair. with Melody and Echo who had their mask on and wearing a long hood. The crowd went crazy as they were getting to see the Mysterious Ocean Prince up close.

"NO WAY!! He's joining the games too!" Gray and Natsu yelled out.
"Hey guys, sorry I didn't tell you. Gramps wanted me to join the games all of the sudden." Luca said walking up to the team. he turn to see a familiar master who was sitting with Gramps and the others.
"IS THAT-"
They all nodded.

While Luca was talking to the others and notice Fairy Tail team B, Mavis had a talk with Gramps. "Who is the masked boy along with the two mask girls?" Mavis asked.
"Luca, is of our powerful wizards don't worry he's part of Fairy Tail. Echo and Melody are his sisters, they wanted to support him." Gramps said curious to why she asked.

"I don't know, I may be wrong but Luca seems to possess three souls." Mavis said. Gramps knew it was the blood demon that Luca had with having the blood magic. He wasn't sure what the other two soul he possesses.

Back to Luca, Erza explained how Raven Tail and Fox Greed came off as a tie. Raven Tail we're the sole reason Wendy and Carla were low on their magic.
With Sabertooth, Sting and Rogue were surprise to see Luca joining the game. They were curious to how powerful he was since they never actual see him use his magic.

"MASK OFF!! MASK OFF!! MASK OFF!!" The crowd kept cheering, leading Luca confuse.

"The master of Fairy Tail said the Prince would reveal his face. People have been saying he has a scary face. Is it true Yajima, that you've seen the ocean prince's face before." Chapati said.
"Yes, and I wouldn't say he had a scary face. In fact, he is a kind boy when I first met him." Yajima answer.