Oh boy

*Luca point view*

It sucks that were in last place but I know everyone's not going give up. After my battle, I had to be check on in the infirmary to see if I had any injuries.

Right now it's night outside and I sitting at waterfall that was near the bar everyone's at. The reason why I'm not with everyone is because I wanted to think for a moment. Changed my clothes before I left. I was holding on to the earrings Dorian gave me.

"We're getting close..."

[remember kid that dog was the beginning tomorrow you going to have deal with the others] Blood demon said.

-Your right, once we get to the last day of the game and up against Darius. We'll kill him- in my mind. I stuck my feet in the water because I'm getting bored. Magic energy was getting close to me and I wasn't sure who it was. I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

Thinking they were going attack to me, I'd grabbed their arm and threw them over me. Landing in the water, I sat up and was getting ready to fight them. Until I looked carefully to see who I threw.

"STING!" I said in a full panic.
"Hey Luca, I just wanted to talk to you but I never expected you to throw me in the fountain." Sting said laughing a little.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think it was you. Where's Rogue and the other two?" I asked him.

Sting said they were off grabbing something and he told them he was going to the bathroom. I have to say that is the lamest excuse I ever hear, didn't expect Rogue to actually fall for it.

"So do you have any serious injuries from that werebeast person you fought at the games?"
"Nothing too serious just a few scratches." I said as Sting started touching my face. He looked like he was checking me as if I'm a kid.
"What?"
"Nothing, it's been a while since I saw your face. Ever time I see it, I feel like I'm dreaming." Sting said.
"And it was like few months for me remember you and Rouge were just small kids." I said to him.

His hands felt so gentle when he's caressing my face. WAIT!!! remember we're enemies right now. I took his hand off my face and got up quickly.

"Well, it's really good talking to you but I should go back to my team." I said before I was about to leave.
"Then I hope you don't mind if I keep this." I turn to see Sting holding my earrings, how the hell did he get them!?

I must of drop them when I panicked a moment ago.

"Give them back, Sting" I said restless
"Why? They don't seem that special." He said jokingly.
"For me, they are now give it." I said.
"I guess you'll have to take them from me."
"Sting! I'm serious. Give them back- WOAH!!" I said before I slipped into the fountain.

*Stings point view*

He's about to grab them from me but manage to slip in. I caught him so he wouldn't hit his head hard on the fountain. I'm staring at his icy blue eyes as water was dripping down his face.

Seeing him like this is just making it hard for myself.

I crashed my lips with his, his eyes widened as he didn't expect this from me. I licked his lips to have entrance but wouldn't budge. He pushed me away and cover my mouth. His faced look red.

"Sting, we can't" He said not looking at me.
"Why not!" I moved his off my mouth
"Because you and Rogue are my rivals, I wanted to take pause from this." He said as he's getting up and his clothes all wet.
"Now give my earrings back." He said.

I give him back his earrings And I made him turn to face me.

"Once I beat Natsu at the end. You'll get to be with us and be in the strongest guild!"
"Once you beat Natsu and I beat Gajeel. He'll have to join Sabertooth." I heard Rogue say.