A surprise

*Luca point view*

"Why are you out?" I asked.
"Oh come on! You don't really expect me to sleep all day without any fun. Did you?" They said.
"Who's the girl?" Natsu asked bluntly.

I forgot they don't know about this, with that question ask I know they're going to be surprise. She thought the same by her grinning.

"You don't remember me, I'm wounded. I thought being with you guys. You would've know by now." She said dramatically while I sigh. They notice I sigh for a bit and look back at her.
"Maybe this would help." She said before revealing her true eyes and changing her voice to say. "I'm sure you remember me now by this." His voice deep.

Seeing their expression was no surprise of how I knew they were going to react.

"WHAT?!" They shouted.
"You've been a girl this whole time?!" Natsu said
"Technically yes and no." We responded.

Natsu seem to be more confuse but Lucy kind of explained to him before lecturing him.

"So what made you pop out?" I asked.
"Like I said I want to be entertained by this practice and I want to see if this two dragon idiots can survive from my little vessel." She said.
"Alright but please don't cause any trouble." I said to her knowing they might.

"Luca! I've finish, now we going to start with weapons." Jona called out to me.
"Cool, just a moment! I'm bringing someone with me." I said motioning Erza to come with me.

*Third point view*

Luca and Erza walked down the steps to be at the arena, with soldiers who were having worried or cautious expression. While they were heading down, the group on the top were having a little conversation.

"He'll go easy on us right?" Gajeel asked.
"I don't know if I want him to or not." Natsu said.
"You guys wanted this. Now I get watch you both get your butts kicked." Blood demon said.
"Yo! What are you guys up to?" Cana yelled out with Juvia, Mirajane, and Lisanna with her.

"Hey, Erza and Luca are going to practice down in the arena." Lucy said.
"Sounds fun, why are this two looking so tense?" Lisanna asked noticing Gajeel and Natsu.
"This two idiots decided it would be a good idea to challenge Luca to fight." Blood demon said.
"And you are?" Cana asked.

Lucy told them it was the blood demon which there reaction was less shocked like the others.

"So what are the other two dragon slayer been up to with Luca?" Cana asked mischievous.
"Nothing much." Sting could say. Having the girls surprise what he just said.
"Oh my, are you saying you haven't been on date since your together?" Mira asked.

Her question was answered by them widening their eyes and looking like they shattered like glass. They both look at each other and look back at the girls with guilty looks.

"Poor Luca, my darling Gray wouldn't do that when we are together." Juvia said hugging Grays arm.
"Since when are we together?!" Gray said trying to get her off him.
"I can't believe it's been about a few months and you guys haven't been on a single date." Cana said.
"I'm sure they have their reasons, Luca is usually busy going on missions." Lucy said.
"Yeah, Sting is sometimes busy being guild master and Rogue is going missions as well." Yukino said.

*Inside their thoughts*

S: THEY'RE RIGHT!!! I can't believe we haven't going out since we started dating!

R: We've been so busy, we haven't got the chance to take Luca out. Where could we go?! We do see each other but barely. Has he been thinking about this too?!