7 years! No way!!

The year X791

*Luca point view*

I wake up to see that I'm still on tenrou island. Slowly getting up covered in dirt, I was suddenly hugged by some people. I took a good look who it was and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Max, Warren, Jet, and Droy. Why are you guys here and why do you look so older." I asked them.
"It's good to see you Luca" Warren cried out.
"We miss you!" Droy said while sobbing.

I got up and I was tackled again this time by Bisca and Alzack.

"Our precious prince is safe!" They both said.
"What happened and Alzack when did you get a haircut?" I asked I was still was confuse. I found Isaac in the bushes and look up to see a blonde girl with green eyes floating.

"When the dragon attack, I was able to convert the bonds of trust and friendship between your guild mates into pure magic power. Your bonds are so strong, that fairies sphere was activated, one of the three grand fairy spell. It's a defense can protect from all matter of evil. Those who were on the island have been asleep for seven long years and now the spell is lifted." The girl who is apparently the first master and founder of our guild- Mavis Vermillion.

To think we've been missing for seven years, I got to wonder how the others handle the guild without us; did Melody and Echo into any trouble with me and Issac gone. We headed back to the guild, from where we're standing it looked different. Entering, I notice some people who looked no good. The others got to handle them, I could see everyone has grown up. I turn to notice to see someone familiar, Romeo. Everyone completely changed when we were gone; wheres Melody and Echo?

*Third point view*

Everyone threw a party to spent for the seven years they were gone. Luca got a little too much fun as he was drinking with Cana. She's really a bad influence to be when comes to Luca drinking light.

The next day, he got to catch up with everyone over the years he was gone. Romeo was showing his flames to Natsu and Happy along with Gajeel and Lily. Luca hugged Romeo excited to see he could do magic.

"Aw, your still the same Romeo I remember. Cute and adorable." Ruffling his hair.
"Thanks Luca. Hey, I remember I have something you might like."

Luca grew curious, as Romeo was grabbing something out of his pocket.

He handed Luca a necklace with flames.

"I remember when I was kid, you would give everyone gifts. So I wanted to return the favor by giving you a gift since you always spoiled me." He said.

"Your just an adorable kid. I love you so much" Luca said as he was crying. (anime cry) Causing Romeo to panic with his reaction. Later on it became worst, because he found out Bisca and Alzack got married and had a daughter name Asuca.