His world will crumble Part1

*Third point view* Warning- suicidal thoughts

At bar sun, the fairy tail guild were acting crazy as usual because they getting up to the rankings. Melody and Echo were drinking. Luca watched how the others were barrel surfing. So he decided to join the fun to relax a bit since he knows what's to come.

Flashback

Luca walk towards where Skylar and Rosette were laying on the ground at the arena.

"You know the deal. Tell me who killed Dorian." Luca asked with a cold tone.
"He is very powerful, he's not the person your going to battle the next day. He will make your world crumble down by his power." Skylar said to him.

Back to the present

"Luca have a drinking contest with me!" Cana yelled
"Nah, I'm going to take a nap." He said almost walking out of the bar.
"What? Is the mighty prince scared?" Cana said making him froze in place and turn around with a challenge face.
"It's on!" Luca said rolling up his sleeves.

Luca and Cana had a drinking challenge against each other and it ended up in a tie.

With Luca drunk, it caused him to wonder off somewhere far from the others. Right now he's laying on the bench humming and swinging around. His vision a little blurry so he couldn't see a figure coming towards him.

"Luca?" A voice called to him, he look at the figure to notice his red eyes.
"Hey! It's you!" He said getting up and hugging the person.
"Are you drunk?"
"I had a drinking contest with my sister, I think I had a little too much to drink." He slurred a little.

The person tried to get Luca to settle down for bit. When they sat down, Luca hugged him again.

"I miss you so much."
"Really?"
"Of course, I finally found him! Dorian!"

Rogue widen his eyes hearing him call him someone else. He thought it's the person who was refer to as golden boy.

"And his guild too. At first I was starting to lose hope of not finding him. I want to take revenge for killing you and taking innocent lives." He kept saying.
"When they killed you and you weren't with me. I'd kept drowning myself with medicine where I nearly lost myself." He said making Rogue even shock to hear this.

"What change your mind?" Playing along as Dorian.
"There was this two kids I met seven years ago. They remind me of you and Darius but a little different."
"How so?"
"Sting and you are the energetic type but your more calm and he's a little childish. Rai- or Rogue was shy like Darius. I wanted to see them again." He explained.

"They were like guiding me to my sense a little and I wanted to see how much they grew. I never expect them to be so popular and different. Maybe if I wasn't gone then they would be in a safer environment, a different guild." Luca said.

"You really care for them."
"Yeah, maybe because I lov-" Luca was about to finish his sentence before he covered his mouth. Rogue quickly grabbed his hand.
"What were you about to say?!"
"Nothing!"

Rogue was going to ask him again but they fell off the bench and landed on the ground. Rogue was on top him looking at Luca with a bit of lust in his eyes.

*Rogue point view*

Staring at his icy blue eyes and flushed face, he is the reason I want to be with him. No. With much care and help he's given us, it's more deep down. I caressed his face as I lean towards him to give him a tenderly kiss. I could feel his arms wrapping behind my neck, moving me closer to him. He was about to let go until I grab the back of his head and shoved my tongue inside his mouth.