Battle game

*Third point view*

Natsu was trying to fight Laxus but it didn't turn out well, getting himself electrocuted. "Natsu may not beat you, but I know I can!" Luca tried to attack him by jumping toward but Freed used his enchantment to area where he got caught.
He was now bind to it stuck to the ground unable to move. "You won't be participating in the game." Laxus said before he knocked him out with his magic. His magic caused Luca neck to have a injury on his neck, burning away his emblem.

"Laxus! What are you planning on doing to the boy?!" Gramps asked. "I'm going to use his other magic for the last man who stands." He explained that they have about three hours to save the girls before they turn into dust. The thunder legion and Luca vanish into to thin air.

Every guild member ran out of the guild, to save the others.

-At the cathedral-

Freed put enchantment chains on Luca's wrist. Luca woke up quickly to hear Laxus talk about how Erza and Mystogan were now joining the game. "Are you serious about this, destroying the guild?!" Luca asked him.

"If it means I get to be master!!" Laxus said. He walk over where Luca was chained. "Now tell me, are you going to use that other magic to stop me." He said pulling his hair. "I swore to myself I would not use that magic!" He tried to break free but it didn't work. Laxus kept punching and kicking him until he talked but luckily he was stubborn.

 Laxus kept punching and kicking him until he talked but luckily he was stubborn

"Now if you don't use that magic. I'll make sure the girls are turn to dust quick!" Luca eyes widen hearing what he just threaten. "No don't, I'll tell you. Just don't hurt them." Feeling defeated he couldn't use his dragon slayer magic. Having Laxus have a sadistic grin.

"Even if I did use my magic, it won't work because it was enchanted on me. You would have to get Freed to undo it." Luca confessed. He couldn't believe it, he really said the one thing that could unlock something hidden inside him.

"That wasn't so hard now was it." Laxus said annoyed he had to wait this long before he knocked out Luca.

*Luca point view*

I woke up to see Laxus angry because it was said Erza beat Evergreen. I'm glad sis, is alright. I see Freed entering the cathedral and to see him shock when he looked at me, my guess was the bruises I got from Laxus beating me up. "Good timing, I need you to do something." Laxus said to Freed. He's planning on asking Freed to unbind the enchantments.

"The little lizard here, said his other magic is bound to enchantment. I need you to break it." Laxus demanded Freed.

"But are chance of victory is ours. The battle is over." Freed said to him. I could tell Freed was starting to regret this battle that Laxus had set up for the guild to go against each other. Making him angry and use his magic to almost hurt Freed. I felt unease what I saw. "If you don't to do fine, I don't need any weak person in my Fairy tail guild." He said.