Let's have a chat

*Third point view*

It turns out he had been right, Yukino got kicked out of Sabertooth just not too long ago. Yukino explained what the master made her do. Even made her take off her own emblem, hearing this had made Natsu and Luca more furious to hear.

Natsu just ran off. Luca ran after him but someone decide to speak up.

[Wow, this just got interesting. Humans turning back from one to another. They kicked the girl out, just because she didn't win one round. Talk about pathetic!] The blood demon said while laughing about.

"I'm confuse to why you think this is amusing to you?" Luca said raising a brow.

[Being with you and this guild for while, I learn my lesson from underestimating you. Now I want to see what that other guild your precious students are in. Will do with Fairy Tail.] The blood demon answered. Giving Luca maybe a crazy idea.

"Why not ask them yourself?"
[Huh?]
"You heard me."
[Are you serious! I get to have fun for once!]
"This is the first time, I have ever heard you this excited."
[Shut up! I need to think of an idea.]
'Now I'm starting to regret this"

•••

While Natsu is fighting with the members of Sabertooth and the master; Luca is heading toward his direction. Minevrva, another member of Sabertooth, ended the fight by using Happy as hostage. Leaving Natsu no choice but to stop fighting. Grabbing Happy and about to leave the inn.

"Natsu!!" Luca yelled out for the Sabertooth guild to hear.

Made it up to the entrance of the inn, both surprise and not surprise by Natsu's destruction; creating a hole on the ceiling and the entrance. Looking forward to see Natsu carrying Happy, ignoring the others that were staring at him.

"What happen to Happy?" With a worried voice checking on him.
"Nothing. Luckily she didn't do anything to him." Natsu said with Luca indicating it had been Minerva the only girl to observe their action.
"That's good..." He said in relief before he gave Natsu a hard flick on the head; surprising some people. Natsu whined how it hurt, about to argue but before he could.

"What the hell made you think it would be grand idea to go to competitors territory by yourself?" Luca asked him very angrily with a deadly smile. He knew if he argued it would get him in trouble even more.
" *sigh* Just go back to the inn and take Happy back. Poor thing." He said ruffling Happy's head.

"What are you gonna do?" Natsu wasn't sure what Luca had in mind; would this be worse or would he let it be.
"I'm gonna apologize to them for the damage and hopefully they won't do same to us." Luca said knowing Natsu won't like this idea.
"But-"

Luca pointed out to the direction of the their inn. Giving Natsu the idea this would be the end of their discussion, looking towards the direction surprise by who he saw. Walking out of the building to only leave Luca and Sabertooth standing.

"Well at least a certain member is taught some manners. I see your a very mature person, Mr. Hibiki." Minerva said to start off the conversation.
"So your already aware of who I am?" He turned to face Minerva.

"Of course, a wandering teacher who came in touch with our dragon slayers. Teaching them the abilities of combat. I've heard Sting and Rogue mention you whenever they get the chance. Are you impressed by how they're able to join the strongest guild." Minerva said eyeing at Luca to see if he made any reaction she could read.