He's sick?!

*Luca point view*

Walking in the middle of Magnolia with Isaac coming back from a job I did in the mountains. It was pretty chilly but I manage to get the job done. Making it back to the guild, I see everyone enjoying themselves like they usually do.

"Welcome back Luca, how did the job go?" Mira asked me by the bar.
"It went alright, I got the reward Lucy and Natsu were suppose to receive." I said.
"Why did we have to do it? Couldn't they have done it themselves?" Isaac complained.

Lucy, Natsu, and Happy were suppose to get this rare ice for a client up in the mountains but failed to do so. When they got back, they looked exhausted. I told them I could do it for them but I never expect it to take a while to find the ice.

"You know they did but any more day staying in the cold and they would've gotten sick." I said with a little sniffle.

"Speaking of them it looks like they're back." Mira pointed out.

"Hey Mira! Oh hey Luca, your back already!" Lucy says noticing me.
"Yeah, I finish the job. So here's the reward it's all yours." I said handing it to them.

"Sorry you had to fix our mess." Happy said.
"WHY DIDNT YOU WARNS US THERE WERE MONSTERS?!" Isaac said stretching out Happy's cheeks.

Lucy quickly apologized to me. I kept telling her it was fine and they shouldn't worry about it until I sneezed.

"Oh dear, does someone have a cold?" Mira asked

"No, I never get sick. It's probably allergies I got coming in to the guild." I said scratching my nose.
"Luca!" I heard Erza which made me tense up. I turn to see her walking towards us at the bar. Placing a hand on my forehead.

"Your burning up, it's clear you have a cold. I suggest you go home and get some rest." She said to me.

I was going to reject the idea until she gave me a look that sent me shivers. I told Isaac I would be heading home and to tell the girls I'm sick.

*Third point view*

Luca heading back to his house getting in bed to get some rest. While he's doing that, Melody and Echo came back from a job to the guild. They notice Isaac but Luca was nowhere to be seen.

"We're back! Also where's Luca?" Melody asked.
"Luca went back home because he was getting a cold." Lucy answered.
"WHAT?!" Melody and Echo yelled.

The group didn't know why they were reacting like that not even Isaac knew.

"Is there something the matter?" Erza asked.

"Well the thing is..."
"Whenever he gets sick, he can make a lot of trouble." Melody answered.
"How...?" Erza said raising a brow.
"He can use his magic when he's sick it's like the time when he gets drunk." Echo said laughing nervously.

The group remember one time he got drunk, he almost damaged an entire building. This made them nervous thinking how to deal with a sick Luca. 

Erza told the group it would be best to go to Luca's house and check on him.

They quickly headed to his house already seeing he made some damages. It made the girls and group worried, running inside the house. When they made it to his room, it was flooded in water. Luca looked so sick with his nose being all red.

"Wow, him being sick can cause his magic to go haywire." Lucy said.
"Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?" Luca asked sluggishly.

"We're here to make sure your feeling better." Lucy said feeling bad thinking she was the reason he's sick.
"Aw that's so sweet of you guys ACHOO!!" Luca said after sneezing causing water splash on them like a tidal wave.
"This is going to be difficult but we have to make sure his magic doesn't go out of control again." Erza said.