Not him

*Luca point view*

Slowly my eyes were beginning to open. I could see were still in the forest but in a different location. "So your awake?" I heard a familiar voice looking up to see Cobra and some of the others except Brain. I tried to get up, but it seems like I bind to ground with Cuberios still wrapped around me.

"May I ask why you captured me and Wendy? Or am I not allowed to talk?" I asked. "That's all you got to say after long time not seeing each other!" Racer called out. "What! You expect me to be happy that you guys are in one of the top three powerful dark guild! Oh hey! Erik, Sawyer, Sorano, and Macbeth! It's good to see you guys are becoming evil." I yelled out, getting myself punched by Racer.

"Don't ever call us those names again!" He said angry. I just spitted out blood from my mouth. "Hey, hey, relax... just be glad the girl isn't awake to hear our name." Cobra said to calm Racer down. When he said that I notice Wendy wasn't here with us, having me worried about her safety. "She's with Brain. He's setting up the thing we both need you for." Cobra told like he was reading my mind

"Now we want you to explain us why did you abandon us?" Angel said in front of me, I could see sadness and angry that she had just by looking at me.
"I didn't... nor wasn't my plan to leave you behind." I answered. I knew exactly she looked unsure but had Cobra check on me. I don't how, all he did was stare at me.
"He's not actually lying... and how do you man with orange eyes" He asked.

My eyes widen hearing that descriptions. In full panic, I managed to get out of Cuberios grip and ran towards him to grab a hold of him. "Where did you see him! Erik, you have to tell me!" I yelled out to him. Managing for me to get bit by the leg, feeling my body all weak from the venom. Placing my hand on the ground trying to get up, panting feeling tired. "Now why are you so desperately trying find this man." He said grabbing my face to look at me.

Once he did, his eyes widen. "Damn, that's one hell of a reason." He said before I passed out.

...

I open my eyes to see I was in a cave. Look beside me to see Wendy and Happy were here as well. I look up to see a familiar person who I thought was gone.

"How... is Jellal here?!" I questioned.

The leader Brain, said there was a spell on him. I knew what he meant, because I put that spell on him while I was berserk at the time. He ordered me to remove it, of course I said no making him threaten to hurt Wendy and Happy. Good thing my leg quickly healed so I could walk towards him.

Leaving me with no choice, I walked up to where Jellal was in a coffin. I asked him to hand me a knife, he seemed unsure but he did it any way. I slit the palm of my hand to show blood coming out. Knowing how to do some enchantment, I use my blood to remove the spell.

"Blood magic: unbind"

I make sure I use the magic real quick before I go out of control again.

•••

I hear Natsu, Carla, and Isaac calling for us. Racer was sent out to deal with them. I ran to make sure they were okay, I walked out to see Natsu and the others were in the middle of a waterfall.

"Natsu, over here. We got to hurry before it's late!" I yelled at them running towards me to the cave. When we go there it was already too late. Wendy healed Jellal, I was honestly scared to see him.

Wendy was apologizing about how she healed him. She fainted making me catch her in time. He turn to stare us for a moment but Natsu tried to attack him and it didn't turn out well. He also attacked Brain as well, I was confuse by his action. After his action, he walked out of the cave as if he was looking for something or someone.