Dragon king festival

*Third point view*

The guild saw what happen and were glad Luca is in no harm. The girls crashed on him along with Isaac hugging him and crying with happy tears.

All the guilds are at the crystal plaza where the king of Fiore is making his announcement. He said there would a chance the kingdom would be attack by dragons. Luca was surprise to hear this, remembering when he and the others had to fight Acnologia.

A hand put on his shoulder, he turn to see Melody and Echo looked at him with reassured. The king said they would the eclipse canon to use on them. Luca hope the rescue team would be alright.

The king continued saying if it hit a couple of dragons, there would still be a hundred. He said he made an alliance with a demon, asking for their assistance.

A hooded figure stood beside him and reveal to be a familiar long blue hair with other hooded figures along with Katrina.

"Father Hibiki!?"
"DAD?!"

The guilds were surprise to see another demon, after Echo and Melody reveal themselves. Also shocked that he's their father. The king begged all the guilds to help protect Fiore from destruction.

They cheered willingly to help the king and the kingdom, which made the king cry.

"Luca, I need you to do something."
"What is it?"
"In order to help the wizards and the king. We need to give the others magic back."

Father Hibiki explained how the spell was going to work and what he needed to do. It gave Luca an idea for what he needs to perform the spell.

The king kept crying until he said something sounding familiar to a specific mascot. Made them blank out. When he realize what he said he changed his voice and told them good luck. Making the guilds cheer.

Luca kept thinking how it's a coincidence that the dragon slayers dragons were gone on that day but thousands of dragons are coming here.

"Hey Levy"
"What is it Luca?"
"I need you and Freed to help me with this enchantments, do you mind if you can lend me a hand?"
"Sure thing! I'm glad to help."

Luca showed them the enchantments that needed to be written. They wrote it, making a couple of circles. The others were wondering what's going on. Father Hibiki told the three figures to stand on the circles. Luca went to where Sting and Rogue are at.

"You two, come with me." They followed him to a big circle for the three of them to stand.
"So what do you need us for?" Rogue ask.
"I need to give them back their magic, in order to do so. I need light and dark to balance them out. So I need to use your magic energy for a little bit." He said.

"Hold my hand." They're both surprise.
"Wow, I never expect you to make a move." Sting said teasing.
"It's not like that! Just grab my hand!" Luca said with him blushing.

They both grabbed his hand and he was ready to perform the enchantments. Before he could start, Katrina places the crystal ball near them.

*Luca point view*

Closing my eyes, I felt their magic surging as I kept continuing the enchantments. Feeling blood drip from from my nose, I ignore it and kept going. Knowing the spell is almost over because I could feel my body almost getting tired.

I felt a sudden shock, making my body fall down and be caught by Rogue.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I had to use my slayer magic to do it. I won't be able to use it for a while."