Night😏

*Third point view*

They were at Sting's room, Rogue told him he was going to check where Lector, Frosch, and Isaac were at. Sting woke Luca to get him ready for bed.

"Is the party over?"
"Yeah, I'm going lend you my clothes since we didn't bring any of yours." He said about to get them but felt his arm being tugged away, just for him to sit on the bed. Luca was on his lap hugging him.
"I want to stay like this." He said.

He faced Sting laughing at his action, lean closer to his just to kiss him. He was surprised by Luca's action, but kissed back caressing his face. It slowly turn to a make out, Sting licked his lips for entrance.

Luca accept it and pressed their tongues together, as they were making out their little friend kept pressing inside their pants. Sting grabbed his thigh making him moan while making out. Someone coughed, which made them both face Rogue standing by the door.

"You decide to take advantage of him?"
"I wasn't planning on it but he kissed me and weren't you checking on the others?"
"Yukino took them in her room and is watching them." He said walking up to them.

He picked up Luca from Stings lap and told him they shouldn't be doing this while he's drunk.

"I'm actually sober now, so you don't have to worry about it." He said. Surprise by the sudden answer but Rogue wasn't to sure.

"Are you sure? We don't have to do this if you don't want to. Don't force yourself."Rogue said. Luca took off his jacket leaving his white button up shirt on.
"I want to do it, so I can connect with you two." He said with his face being all red.

"So you can have your way with me. I trust you both." Holding their hands.

Lemon warning

"God your so cute." Sting said.

Sting grabbed Luca chin to face him, inserting his tongue inside his mouth. He slowly took off his jacket while Luca was helping unbutton his shirt. He was surprise Sting was so packed. Sting smirked at his reaction.

"You like my body." He teased by grabbing his hands to use his finger to trail down his abs.

His face heated up, feeling more embarrass. Rogue wanted to have turn by doing so, he took Luca away from their make out and started kissing him gently. He became more dominant  by pressing his tongue against Luca's, Sting unbutton Luca's shirt while kissing and licking his ear to his shoulder.

Rogue took off his clothes leaving only his boxers. Luca grew interest how they got so well built. All of them were left with their boxers, showing an erected member.

"It looks like we're not the only one who's getting excited about this." Sting teased Luca.
"I can fix that." Rogue said slowly kissing down his torso where Luca's emblem was and got on his knees to face Luca clothed member.

He took his boxers off and began licking the tip causing Luca to moan crazy.

"Rai~os ah!" Luca said grabbing his hair and making him suck it for him to groan.

*Luca point view*

His tongue felt amazing trailing around my member, I felt Sting pinching my nipples. He kept licking my ear and started off sucking on my skin leaving hickeys. My body twitch knowing I would cum. I felt myself shoot inside Raios mouth, I panted out of breath while my legs are trembling.

I look down to see he swallowed it. He suddenly smirked getting up.

"You taste so sweet." He said to me.
"I guess I'll have to pay you back." I said making him sit on the bed by the frame, I crawled to where he was.

Facing his erected member, I slide his boxers down seeing it spring up. I grabbed it messing with the tip with my thumb getting entranced hearing him groan. I started licking up and down, licking precum that was coming out.

"You're very tempting." He said grabbing my hair and moved his hips making his member go all the way in my mouth. I felt it go to the back of my throat causing me to gag.

"Your so cute when your make that expression, I'll make it even better." Sting said as he kept biting and sucking my legs to my thighs.
"Let's start preparing you." Lifting my legs towards him feeling my thighs against his shoulders. Inserting his tongue inside my hole, making me moan with pleasure.

*Rogue point view*

Feeling the vibration of his moan gave me pleasure, his expression was lewd. I kept thrusting my member in his mouth until it shoot out my cum inside. Filling up his mouth, I take it out. Seeing it drip from his face, I wiped it off his face with a tissue.

"You don't have to swallow it." He made a big gulp and showed me he did it. His eyes were full of lust as he kept panting with his face all red. Cute.

I pressed my tongue against his, tasting him was amazing pulling away with strings of saliva between us. I kept licking near his neck until I found a certain spot he liked.

Taking the advantage, I kept sucking on that spot just to tease him. He moaned even louder with Sting going deep in inside finding a good spot. When he found it, he stop and straighten him up, he landed on Stings chest.

He saw his cute erotic face.

"Don't get tired yet, gorgeous. We're about to start the fun, right Rogue." Kissing his face gently.
"Yeah, I cant wait to make him ours." I said kissing his face so gently and gave him a tenderly kiss.

*Sting point view*

I use two of my fingers and made Luca suck on it, so did Rogue. He grabbed a hold of our fingers lathering slowly with his saliva, feeling more riled up; same for Rogue just by looking at his eyes. Carefully inserting inside of him, hearing him moan softly with painful pleasures. I kept scissoring him, causing him to stretch and make him gasp by surprise. Rogue went with his fingers to penetrate his spot.

"Guys, I want you both inside me!" Luca yelled with his face all red, his eyes full of lust, and him drooling.

It made us surprise but fall in love with him again, I grab a hold of one of his leg while Rogue the other one. We aligned our members to Luca's hole. We slowly enter inside of him making him cry in pain.

To get him distracted I grabbed Rogue's face and started kissing him.

"What are you doing?" Rogue said to me surprised.
"Making sure we get all our fair in this relationship. Beside it's getting him distracted" I said as we both looked at him seeing he's confused; with such an innocent face. Rogue and I kissed him getting to taste each other. Slowly thrusting inside of him, he nodded his head meaning we could go a little faster.

Luca wrapped one of his arm on my back, clawing his nails on our back. Made us groan as were thrusting even faster on him, hitting on his favorite spot. I decided to grab his member to start jerking him.

"Rai~os! Sti~ng!" He called our name as we kept pounding inside of him.
"I ah love you both." He said with his teary light blue eyes.

It made us stop for moment to look at him softly, I rested my head on the back of his.

"We love you too." We said.

Then we went back to giving him the pleasure he deserves, he kept tightening. Almost at our limit, we kept giving him more marks on his body. When his walls squeezed us, we finally shooted our cum inside of him. He was releasing his on his and Rogues stomach.

We kept panting out of breath, taking our member out just for him to whine a little. He suddenly feel asleep meaning we did a little to much.

"We should get some rest." Rogue said cuddling up to Luca nuzzling on his neck.
"Yeah, I'm just happy he's with us." I said wrapping my arms on his waist, beginning to fall asleep.

A//N: This is the first time I've written a smut scene, thank you readers for reading my work. I hope you enjoy it.