Another world?!

*Third point view*

Luca and the girls are currently at the guild. They were having a tired expression.

"What's up with you guys?" Lucy asked freaked out by their expression looking like they crawled from the dead with their eye bags.

"We had stay up all night to make sure there wasn't any danger to a famous inn." Melody said sounding tired.
"It turn out to be a prank. We still got the reward." Luca said yawning and stretching like a cat.
"But was it worth it, brother?" Echo whined.

"Now what are you going to do?" Gray asked.
"Isn't obvious, I'm going to take a nap here. Isaac turn to a bunny." Luca said laying down on the benches at the guild.

Isaac turn to a bunny and Luca cuddle, easily falling asleep

"He looks like a child, when falling asleep." Lucy said giggling.
"Luca didn't get the enough chance to sleep because he wanted us to sleep while he was on guard. Meaning he stayed up all day." Melody said

Everyone awed at the cuteness on how the prince cared for his siblings and how he was sleeping.

•••

Luca woke up feeling buried in something that wasn't fur; getting up to see he was covered in snow and looked around to see there was bubbles floating around. He wonder if he was the only one here, noticing he the guild was gone and no one to be seen.

"Hello... Is anybody here!" Luca hollered to anybody who might be listening. He notice something was coming out of the ground and got to a fighting stance. It turn out to be a clock, with Lucy getting out of it.

"What the heck is going on?"
"Lucy!"
"Luca! Do you know what's going on?"

Luca didn't have the answer to the situation, but the clock said there was something that was powerful that could've brought them the same fate, as their guild mates. They were confuse... until they heard a voice.

"I'm glad to see you both made it out alright." To reveal Jellal with many staffs covered in robes, Luca was confuse how he's right in front of them but made sure to protect Lucy from him.
"Do not fear, I am Mystogan." Both of them seem lost, he gave them the run down of their situation.

"Are you serious?!" Luca panicked hearing this. Mystogan told them, he didn't have enough time to explain and wanted them to save their friends. He gave Lucy something to eat and send her to Edolas world, leaving Luca standing with him.

"Here, you'll need this."