Sleep

*Third point view*

He got to show them what they needed to do when going a quest. Luca went on their first quest with them, to make sure it was safe.

They kept going on a few quest together, Luca told them they could finally go on a quest by themselves. Knowing Melody could take care of herself and Echo while they're going on their mission.

He went to the guild to find Natsu and Gray arguing again. "What's up with those two?" Luca asked Mira
"They got themselves hurt, doing a pillow fight after finishing their last job." Mira said "if they're that messed up than those pillows are made of bricks" Elfmen said. "That's Natsu and Gray for you" Luca said as he sweatdropped from watching them. They both yelled asking Lucy who won. She wasn't in the mood and made the boys quiet.

"Hey sis, is everything alright?" Luca asked her. "Yea, got a problem?" She said moody. "Sorry if I was bother you." He replied was about leave to not annoy her even more. "Wait, I'm sorry I was being rude to you." She said feeling bad.

"It's fine, tell me what's up." He reassured her walking back. She explained what happen with Loki while the others were having a pillow fight. Before he could say anything, they both heard girls whining about Loki leaving them. Mira called out for Lucy help but it just led to more problems. Luca decide to step in before Lucy would get her eyes clawed out.

"Ladies, I'm sorry if my brother hasn't said a word to girls; but I'm sure he has a reason." Luca said being sincere making the girls fall in love with his charm. They left leaving Lucy surprised.

"Woah, I never knew you were a ladies man!" "Actually he's not, he swings the other way." Mira said leaving Lucy more surprised. "Yeah, I use to date a guy but that was a long time ago." He said nervously laughing.

•••

"Hey, do you think something's wrong with Loki?" Isaac asked Luca. "I notice he was acting weird lately." Luca said. "Now that you mention it, Lucy said Loki said some weird things to her at her last job." He added. "I remember you said when you first met him, his scent was different than the rest of the guild?" Isaac questioned.

"Yeah, but I was a kid at the time. I could've thought he was wearing a weird perfume." Luca said but remember something. He was seeing glimpse of Nadia and him being together but with another figure. "Hold on, I remember Lucy summon Sagittarius. He's scent was similar to Loki." Luca said putting the pieces together.

"Wait, no way! He can't be..?!" Luca realized. "Luca, it's Loki! He quit fairy tail and we're trying to find him!" Natsu said bursting into his house making Luca and Isaac surprised.

"Isaac lets go!" Luca yelled. Isaac started running with him, transforming himself into a tiger. Running out the house leaving Natsu lost about him leaving. "How do you plan on finding him?" Isaac asked as kept sprinting through the village. "I'm want to make a gamble, Lucy is finding Loki as well. Remember the necklace I gave her."

"Yea, what about it?" "I had Echo enchanted a tracking spell before I gave it to her. If I find her we'll be able to find Loki as well!"

Luca was able to find them by a grave near a waterfall. "Lucy! Loki!" He yelled. "Luca stay back your going to get yourself hurt!!" Loki tried to warn him but was too late. He got hit by Lucy using her power that created a blast.

*Luca point view*

I woke up to find Lucy on the ground and Loki right beside her. "Lucy! Are you alright?" She got up and told me she was alright and turned to a large figure. She was talking to the Celestial spirit king!!! About how what Loki did was right. I honestly don't know what was going on but the person she was talking to seemed familiar to me, I couldn't put my finger on. I notice Isaac was on the ground which had me worried until Loki told me time was frozen for us.