Might be in trouble

Time skip

The demon, Lyon tried to revive was already dead while being frozen by Gray's mentor spell.
——————————————————————————
*Luca point view*

I was so glad the demon was no longer going to attack. "Man, you teacher was awesome." I heard Natsu day cheerfully. "He's right Gra—" I was about to talk until I turned around to see him crying.

I hugged him, to give him comfort. I saw Lucy, Happy, and Isaac running towards us. Isaac climbed on my shoulder to see if I was okay. When Natsu notice Erza was here as well, he tried to runaway but me and Erza caught him by his scarf.

A few minutes

"Do you think Master Makarov will let us on the second floor?" Lucy asked. Which made me and Erza glare at them.

"We're still getting punished huh?" Lucy asked looking scared

"We're still getting punished huh?" Lucy asked looking scared. "Did you forget the request?" Erza said. She explained how they yet to complete their S-class quest.

"Oh, Luca I remember you said you were still teaching Melody and Echo magic. How's it working out?" Erza asked me. Natsu and Gray flinch by the reminder I needed and Lucy was confuse, why they were scared.

"They're doing well. I was about to help Melody the next day but my idiot brothers." I said while grabbing Natsu and Gray with my water magic before they could try to even escape. "Got themselves into a quest they know they're not allowed to be in... Now what do you both have to say? Brothers" I said with a creepy smile.

"We're sorry Luca..." Natsu and Gray said. "Wow, I never expected Luca to be this mad." I hear Lucy say to Happy and Isaac. "You were lucky Luc, when he's like this; he's more scary than Erza." Isaac said which made Lucy even more frightened.

Erza explained to us, how the demons death didn't affect the curse. Natsu and Happy were they're still able to help the villagers.

"We don't even know how?" Gray said but turn towards Lyon direction. "Lyon, do you know?" Gray asked him. Lyon said he didn't know which led to me sort of having doubts. He said even when the village was at the island he never talked to them. Now I could tell he was being honest seeing that he's just a kid whose been through chaos.

Which made me wonder why they didn't investigate the temple for 3 years.

He said the villagers could be hiding something, it made Natsu want to punch him. Erza stopped him before he could anything. I walked up to him to give him some medicine.

 I walked up to him to give him some medicine