The strongest team

I'm going to go skip some episodes so I won't go into exact details

The dark guild is going after the guild masters, the team planed on put a stop to them.

This is the scene where the team fights the demon lalaby
--------------------------
*Third point view*

The team beat the leader of the dark guild but now the flute was stolen by kageyama. The team went to go chase after him.

They see he was about play the flute in front of their master, they try to stop him. "They're about to get to the good part" master bob said coming up behind them. It made Gray, Natsu, and Lucy surprised.

"Who is that guy?" Lucy asked. "That's master bob." Luca told her. "Erza, honey you've really grown. Same for you Luca you've become more handsome." Master Bob said to the both.

"Thank you, it's very kind of you." Luca said to him as he sweatdropped.

*Luca point view*

Gramps was giving his wise words to Kageyama which was able make him stop from playing the flute. We all ran towards the master. "Gramps I'm so happy your safe!!" I said cheerfully.
"How did you kids end up in clover?!" Gramps asked us. "Master... your words touch me deeply. I was move into tears." Erza said as she was quashing Gramps by her armor.

"Luca, how did your last mission go?" He asked me. "It went well, I might've flooded a few buildings" I said laughing nervously just to see a glimpse of him about to pass out. I checked to see if Gramps was okay while Natsu patted him on the head.

When we thought everything was over, the flute somehow went on its own and revealed it's true form. Me and others were preparing to fight, until Erza order the boys.

"Erza, drink this." I cut my hand a little to reveal some blood coming out, it involves with another magic I possess but that's another time. "Luca, I can't possibly do-" "Do it so you can have enough magic, besides I can heal easily." I reassured her.

She grabbed my hand to drink it. Now it was time to fight. I summoned a my staff to fight the demon.

I was running towards the demon and made a huge leap to attack

I was running towards the demon and made a huge leap to attack. "Water dragon: WATER CARVER!!!" I made a couple of scratches.

The demon was about to attack again but luckily we gave drilled it some holes to stop it. It caused it to go mad, almost destroying the village. "Ice make: Shield" Gray created the shield protecting everybody from the fire.

Luckily both me and Natsu got to absorb our own elements. We both looked at each other knowing what we have to do.

*Third point view*

Everyone were making more scratches to the demon "Now Natsu!!!" Luca, Erza, and Gray yelled. "Fire dragon: Brilliant Flames!!!"

The demon was now destroyed and everyone was safe. "Well done" "You were amazing." "You made defeating Zeref's demon look easy" the other master were saying.