His world will crumble Part2

*Third point view*

Sting is planning on dealing with Natsu and Gajeel himself using dragon force.

They both kept punching fast but sting is even more faster handling both. He threw them at each and used his roar creating a large hole in the arena. Looking at the lacrima screen, Gajeel and Natsu were falling. Luca tried to keep calm watching them.

Natsu used his attack to hit Sting and send to Gajeel who used his roar to hit him. He on the other hand, handle it using a greater attack on them both.

Knowing this power, Natsu and Gajeel would have a difficult time but as long they works together. Sting kept throwing more hits until they're down. Seeing this, Luca didn't want to believe it or he would join Sabertooth.

"Come on, get back up." Luca said.

Hearing everyone talk, Fairy Tail team kept calling for them to get up. Echo worried if they couldn't get up, Luca would have to leave the guild.

Sting said how he took them down but a twist when both got back up. Luca sighed in relief. Natsu and Gajeel acted like his act didn't even bother them. Natsu said he's now able to tell their attacks. Gajeel said he wasn't smart enough to bluff made him upset.

Of course they had to argue.

"Idiots" Luca place his hand to his forehead. He decide he was going to do something no one expect him to do.

"QUIT YOUR ARGUING! DAMMIT! YOU SUPPOSE FIGHT THE ENEMY NOT EACH OTHER!! AND YOU GUYS CALL YOURSELF DRAGON SLAYERS!!" Luca yelled surprising the team, audiences, judges, and the twins.

They stop fighting but Natsu push Gajeel to a cart, sending him somewhere. Luca just sweatdropped. Erza and Echo patted his shoulder for his effort.

He declared his one on two battle.

They weren't sure what he's declaring. Rogue wanted to fight Gajeel.

"You beat me and you can take on whoever you want! Even Luca." Natsu said. Causing them to both activate dragon force.
"Nothing the world is stronger than a dragon." Sting said.
"I don't think you all the way their yet, pal. You and I have to get on Luca's level if you want to be strong dragon slayer." Natsu said while blocking his attack.

*Luca point view*

It's amazing how he uses his flames knock Sting, quick enough to use his roar at Rogues roar. He look like he's having fun, as the others saw too. Created a bigger flame brilliant to hit them both.

They kept punching him and he punched harder at them. Able run from stings roar, he also used his roar again. He certainly is gifted. Seeing Sting frustrated, reminds me of the time he was little.

Flashback

Sting and Rogue were out of breath, but I didn't break a sweat.

"Come on, you guys are getting close." I said.
"How is it that we can't beat you?!"
"You have to keep working together. Remember your Magic's can balance with each other."

"Yeah, once sting is stronger he be unstoppable!" Lector's said.
"I don't know about that."
"What do you mean?"
"They would have to learn that it's not always about power but about what's in the heart."

Sting and Rogue were confuse, Lector looked like his brain were fried and Frosch looking at a butterfly.

"I'll explain it once your older."

They pouted at me for not telling them, I only giggled how cute they were acting.

"Why is my two adorable dragons pouting?" I tease
"You treat us like kids. Once we grow up, you won't treat us like kids anymore." Sting said with Raios nodding along.