Do I deserve you

*Luca point view*

"Guys, what's happening to its body?" Alex pointed.

We turn to see the dragons body is glowing and suddenly disappearing. Same for the other small dragons, meaning Natsu manage to stop Future Rogue. Remembering about him, I wanted to find Rogue and Sting, I decide to fly down searching for them.

I walk down through the town to see I could find them, I saw them sitting on a pile of concrete. Relieved they're alright

"Sting! Raios!" I called out catching their attention.

"Luca! I'm glad to see your alright."
"Where's the mark on your neck?" Sting said which surprised me to know it's not there. I decide to avoid the question, laying down next to them where they're sitting.
"I'm beat after fighting with a dragon." I said yawning.

They look down on me, it's good to see they're alright. I grabbed their arm making them lay down beside me.

"Let's rest here for a little while, we deserve a break after all. It'll be like old times." I said to them. I could tell they were happy because they were holding my hand; I can truly feel relax.

•••

We took a few days to rest, the king wanted to thank us by throwing a banquet. Blood demon told the reason he didn't respond was because of the eclipse, same for the other demons my friends possess; my friends had fully gotten use to walking around after being in a unhealthy state for such a long time. During the days of resting, I had to process what Natsu told me: Rogue killed Sting to gain his magic. Answering my question how he possessed white dragon slayer magic. He wasn't the only one who went through the gates. Lucy from the future enter to warn them about the dragons. Sadly, she was killed by... Rogue.

I'm not letting fate repeat itself, not on my watch.

I'm getting ready with Jonathan and Alex along with Isaac putting on our suits. Once we got out of the dressing room, I turn to see the girls were wearing lovely dresses.

 Once we got out of the dressing room, I turn to see the girls were wearing lovely dresses

"Luca, you look so handsome." Chloe said.
"Thank you, you girls look lovely." I said to them.
"Let's get going! The others are probably waiting for us and Dad must be waiting too." Echo said

We enter the ball room, where the room is golden and shining. I was amazed to see and the others were amazed to see it, I notice Father Hibiki there.

"Sorry you had to wait on us Dad." Melody said.
"It's not a problem and you guys look great." He said.

I wanted to look around to see if I could find anyone I could talk to. Erza was with Kagura and Milianna, who's suffocating the exceeds; Isaac immediately turn to his human form so he wouldn't meet the same fate. Unfortunately for it failed quickly with Milianna suffocating him too, I sweatdropped. I suddenly hear Sting and Gajeel talk, following their voices, I manage to find them.