𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I walked down the hallway of the hospital as I held my purse in one hand and Dejhari's hand in the other

I walked down the hallway of the hospital as I held my purse in one hand and Dejhari's hand in the other. I was nervous to go see my sister, I don't know why but babies make me feel a way inside.

"Why you squeezing my hand like that?" Dejhari asked looking down at me. "Calm down.."

"I can't.." I said barely above a whisper.

He pulled my hand up to his mask and rubbed it repeatedly. "You freaking yourself out, just vibe.."

The vibrations of his voice slowly turned me on. I don't know why but it did. I started looking around and noticed I was in a hospital, ruining my thoughts of sex immediately.

We walked into the room and I looked around. My eyes landed on Kamiri who was already up here. He held my sister in his arms with a pout.

"Hey.." I said as we walked up to them. Kamiri looked up and smiled at me. He gave me a side hug and then dapped Dejhari up, or whatever it's called.

"What y'all been up too?" He asked looking at the baby, I frowned. I swear I just saw him last week.

"I just saw you last week.." I said.

"And what does that mean? Y'all could've been getting into some new shit since.." He said.

"It's the same stuff Crunchy. I got my nails done.." I said, he chuckled.

"Need to do something with that head next.." I scrunched my face up. I know he is not talking.

"I know you're not talking. Your headline has went back further than last time.." I bucked.

"Leave my hairline out of this.." He replied, Dejhari busted out laughing. He's always laughing now.

"Yo.." He called out as he laughed.

"Then don't say anything about my hair.." I said.

"Hm, hold your sister.." Kamiri suggested, I shook my head quickly before putting my hands up. "Girl what is wrong with you? Just hold her.." He said.

"What if I drop her? Or accidentally throw her? Then what? I'll be in jail.." I said, Dejhari laughed.

"Yo what?" He said looking at me.

"Kat where do you even come up with half the shit you be saying? Like where?" Kamiri asked.

"In my head, duh." I said rolling my neck.

"You ain't gon drop her. I'm finna show you how to hold her.." He said. He guided me on the right way to hold her and then slid Kaneeya into my arms carefully.