𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"You nasty as hell." I said biting my lip at Muga as she smiled at me through the phone.

We had just finished phone sex since I had a little free time and shit. She was sitting in her room at home finishing some school work before I called but when I did she started talking all nasty and shit so I taught her how to play with herself.

"Whatever," She said rolling her eyes with a wide smile as she kicked her legs back and forth. "I need to go wash my hands so I can get Kaneeya back from my grandma."

"Ight," I said nodding my head. "Go wash your hands." I pushed, she smacked her lips.

"So hang up." She said.

"Why?" I asked with my nose wrinkled.

"I'll talk to you later.." She dragged, I smacked my lips and hung the phone up. I hated that. Whenever she was about to leave the room or go do something she would always hang up. Like why you gotta hang up to go wash your hands? Niggas hated that shit.

I grabbed the wipes I kept in my game room and wiped my dick off before shoving it back in my shorts. I stood up and went to the bathroom and started washing my hands.

"BORING AS A BITCH IN HERE!" I yelled.

I miss fucking my girl.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I went to our text thread and squinted my eyes before sighing. I felt like arguing today so let me send her a little something something.

Baby

Why everything you finna leave the room you hang up? Wassup? You ain't suppose to be talking to me or something?

Dejhari, what are you talking about?

Everytime you leave the room you gotta hang up
Youn ever just let me stay on the phone until you get back. You just hang up and be like you gonna talk to me later.

I'm gonna call you so I can explain.
Let me just get my lunch.

Ok.

I didn't like when she said "let me". It made me feel like she was asking for permission or something. It just gave me a bad feeling. I wasn't the controlling type. She don't ever ask me to do shit and I don't want her to. If anything, I ask her ass.

Sometimes I felt like I was in too deep in this shit. Ion know, I loved Muga so much. She meant so much to me that she didn't even know what all I would do just to keep her with me forever. I wouldn't hurt her or nothing but I'a kill somebody for her.