𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

Dejhari grabbed me by my neck and crashed his lips against mine as I sat on his lap

Dejhari grabbed me by my neck and crashed his lips against mine as I sat on his lap. The kiss took me by surprise but I was happy to accept it. As we kissed, I felt my lower body get excited for him. I moved around as he kissed on me.

He removed his lips from my lips, to my cheeks and down my neck. He left passionate kissed all along my neck and collar bone as I smiled and played in his hair. His large hands groped over my lower back and butt as he kissed and licked on my neck.

He looked up at me and I smiled. "Wanna do something?" He asked with a smirk, I frowned.

"Do something like what?" I asked.

"Like a li challenge thing thing they be doing on tiktok and shit," He said, I eyed him.

"What is it?" I asked, he leaned back with a smile.

"I want you to do the cry baby challenge and then like mix it with the bussit challenge when you get on top." He requested, I shook my head.

"Where did you even get this from?" I asked.

"My dream," He said quickly. "Come on bae, my birthday tomorrow! Let this be like a pre-birthday present or something."

I stayed quiet and just eyed him attentively as he sat back looking at me begging. He's so daggon freaky. I was going to do it, I just wanted him to beg for it.

"Ima take care of you after and shit." He said biting his lip at me, I shook my head. "Please baby, I already made the li playlist and everything so you can stay on beat and shit." He added.

"I was going to do it when you asked." I said before laughing, he cheesed and grabbed his phone.

"Hold on lemme text Kamiri to hold off on coming back with Nene." He said, I nodded and got off of the bed. I started taking my clothes off in the meantime. "No, keep them on baby,"

"Why?" I asked. "Aren't we about to have sex?"

"Yeah, but I like to take em off you." He said.

"You're taking too long!" I whined flopping down on the bed with a frown. We were back at his house now that my stepfather was in town. He said something about they were gonna get everything under control but what he said at Meena's house still stood.

He was taking too long and my sex meter was about to bust. I climbed on top of him and sat on his lap. I grabbed him by his chin and sucked his lip into my mouth. As we kissed, we never broke eye contact.

I could feel his fingers rubbing the outside of the boxer briefs I had on. I was aroused and wet. I'm sure he could feel it because he started trying to pull them off of me so I stood up and allowed him to take them off.