𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"I'm innis bitch.." Ja'Marcus said walking into the house. I was at my Mom's house because I had to give her some money for the bills and I wanted to get some of the leftovers she cooked for dinner last night.

"Not today Marcus.." My mom said holding her hand up as she opened the microwave. She grabbed my plate out and sat it in front of me. She made liver, rice and gravy. I silently said my prayer before digging into my food.

"Say bruh.." Marcus said, I reached my hand out and we rapped each other up. I went back to eating my food because a nigga was hungry. I ain't ate in like two days. "What you on?"

"Shit.." I said as I chewed. "Making money.."

"Thats wassup.." He said nodding his head. "You good?" He asked, I nodded.

"Always.." I replied. "Ma, wassup with you?"

She shrugged and sat her mug of coffee down on the counter. "Nothing.." She said. "Just stressed.."

"Well that's just too bad. Fye me up a plate Ma.." Cruddy said walking through the front door, I closed my eyes and sighed. This nigga be so annoying when you around him for too long, I love him and allat but he be aggravating as a bitch.

"Fye up your own plate.." She said mugging him as he side-hugged her.

"You flaw.." He said looking at her with a mug.

He walked over to me and held his hand out, I dapped up with him and went back to my plate.

"4Lifersss.." He dragged as my hand left his, I mugged him as Ja'Marcus laughed obnoxiously.

"Stop with that gay shit.." I said before sipping my cup of juice, Cruddy shrugged and sat down next to me.

"Ma, wassup with your hair?" He asked.

"I need to go get it done. I just got a lot going on right now.." She said scratching the scarf she had wrapped around her head, I shook my head.

"What you got going on other than work?" I asked.

She didn't reply. Instead, she sipped her coffee and continued going through her mail. "Huh?"

"It's none of your business.." She said holding her hand up, I smacked my lips. I decided to go back to my food because close mouths don't get fed. So if something really wrong with her, she need to speak up cause I'a never know if she don't say shit.

"Ight na, if you stroke out. Don't expect a funeral.." Cruddy said, I choked before busting out into laughter. Man this nigga funny as hell.

"Dontravion please don't start no shit with me today.." Ma said, he smacked his lips.