𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I leaned over on the bed and yanked the covers back. I noticed I was laying here alone for the fifth night in a row. I've barely talked to Dejhari all week and it was always two or three text messages of him saying he loves me and he would see me later and stuff.

I just feel like we aren't connected anymore and honestly, I'm becoming unhappy. He shows me no attention unless we're about to have sex and then when he does come home all he does is sleep and play the game.

I sighed and grabbed my phone from off of the nightstand. I was feeling a little bit sad but it wasn't anything I wasn't used too.

Dejhari's Mom.

Hey. Are you guys coming over for dinner?

Tonight?

Yes.
You forgot didn't you? 😢

No. 😂
I want to come but i don't know if Dejhari will make it but I'll be there.

Ok.

I rolled my eyes and stood out of bed. I made my way towards the bathroom and started my day without Dejhari again. I'm so used to this that it didn't even bother me anymore. It was just like oh well.

Maybe he meant those things he said to me that day. Maybe that's how he really felt about me but at the same time didn't want to let me go. But that would make no sense considering he just told me how much he didn't want to lose me.

Did he lie?

I grabbed the phone and dialed. I needed to get answers and I needed them like right now.

"Hello." She said. "Hold on,"

I held the phone up to my ear and rolled my eyes.

"Get back Ja'Marcus," I heard before smacking of teeth. "Hey Mama, how are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you?" I asked with my head tilted as I brushed my teeth in the mirror.

"I'm well. Figuring out what I'm making for dinner right now. Any suggestions?" She asked, I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would she think I had one? I don't care what we eat.

"Yeah," I replied. "Where's Dejhari? Have you heard from him today?"

"I haven't." She said. "He's not home with you?"