𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya sat on Dejhari's lap as they cuddled and rubbed on each other. Dejhari wanted to have sex so bad since it had been a while but he didn't wanna push her. He felt like she was a little to sensitive right now to push sex on her.

"Dooda.." She said. Her voice was always soft and light. Dejhari felt she talked like an angel but Kataleya felt like she sounded like a child. Even though she wasn't a big fan of her voice, everyone else loved it.

It fit her perfectly.

"Hm?" He replied as he looked at the TV.

"I don't think I want to do elephant riding because it hurts the elephants. I think I just wanna see one and touch one. Is that ok?" She said looking at him with hopeful eyes, his eyes shifted over and landed on her perfectly sorted face.

"Yeah, whatever you wan do.." He said, she smiled a little as she rubbed on his neck. "What?"

"Nothing." She said shaking her head. "Thanks for staying in with me. I don't really feel like being around a lot of people today."

"It's good.." He said nodding his head. "But I do wanna talk to you about something.."

"Ok.." She said sitting up some.

"I don't want you shutting me out. Like yeah, I know you going through a lot but you ain't ever going through shit by yourself. Everything you feel, I feel. I wasn't lying when I said you apart of me.."

"If something wrong we gotta get through it together, remember? I'm doing better with that but if you not holding your side of it up then we gon back track and Ion wanna do that.." I said shaking my head.

She sighed before nodding her head. Tears welded up in her eyes before she just wiped them away and cuddled up closer to him, she put her head in his neck and sucked her thumb.

"Don't cry.." He whispered to her.

"I'm sorry Dooda.." She said with a sniff as tears fell down her face rapidly.

"You don't got shit to apologize about. We going through a lot but that just mean we gotta come together and shit. Turning our back on each other just gonna bring us back to square 1, right?"

"Right.." She said through tears.

"Ok then, so stop crying Muga.." He said wiping her eyes, she sniffed before whining. "Yo, use your words. You ain't a baby.."

"I'm just so tired of being sad. Like, I wanna feel something else other than this.." She said, he tucked his bottom lip in his mouth. "Let's have sex.."

"Get out my face.." He said turning his head.

"Come on, I know you want to and I want to too so why not?" She said with a shrug, he shook his head. "Use your words. You are not a baby, remember?"

"Sex don't solve everything.." He responded.

"Ok? I know that. I just want some.." She said with a small pout, he shook his head.

"I don't got time fa you to get ta crying and shit while we fucking like Ion feel like dealing with that.." He said, she smacked her lips.