𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Dejhari looked at Kataleya who was sitting in the game room on the floor. She had SAT books all over the floor. He noticed the deck of flashcards that she had to be writing on before she fell asleep beside her laptop.

Kataleya was asleep face down bottom up with a pen in her hand. He felt bad for her because she was really studying hard for the SAT she had to take in a few weeks. He knew she was beating herself up about not studying for the test sooner but he felt like she had no reason too.

He knew her life was stressful right now and he tried to help in every way that he could but it seemed like it wasn't enough. Everything he did always backfired. He felt like he was messing everything up between them.

Kataleya stayed angry all the time. Like she could be smiling in one minute and then snap out of anger in the next moment. He didn't understand what her problem was. He was confused on why she was so mad at him. He didn't do anything to her.

"Baby," He said lowly walking over to her. He scooped her up and stepped over her books carefully so he wouldn't fall with her in his arms. "You gotta stop stressing yourself out."

He carried her into the room and laid her down on the bed. He pulled her hoodie off and then her shorts because he knew she didn't like to sleep with anything on her bottom. She always talked about its healthy to let her vagina breathe.

He pushed her over some before getting in the bed hisself. He laid beside her and tried to fall asleep but he couldn't so he moved closer towards her and pulled her on top of him.

His eyes closed and he slowly fell deep into his sleep along with Kataleya who was sucking her thumb.

——————

"Ugh." Kataleya groaned opening her eyes slowly. She wiped the slob from her face before moving around some as she looked around. She noticed that she was in the bed. The house was completely quiet. She didn't hear crying, no babies trying to talk, no man rapping music.

She didn't hear anything but the TV that was playing Criminal Minds. She started watching the show whenever she had free time but now she had none. She had to study for the SAT and she needed to get atleast a 1100 to get the scholarship she was hoping for.

She knew her mom and Crunchy would take care of school for her regardless of anything but she didn't care about that. She needed to do something for herself because her mom's treatment was growing expensive now that she could walk a little better.

She sat up and wiped her mouth again because there was still slob on her face. She went to step out of bed but the door opened and in walked Dejhari with two plates in his hand.

He noticed she was sitting on the side of the bed and frowned. He wanted to surprise her with Breakfast in Bed to help her relieve stress but she wasn't complying with his vision.

"What you doing?" He asked eyeing her as she sat there confused. "Get back in bed."

"I can't," She replied. "I have to study and I have class in a hour. I have to get in the shower and get myself together and stuff."

"Ight but you got time for some breakfast. Chill out for a second. Lemme take care of you." He said walking closer to the bed. "Lay down."