𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐀'𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐬 | 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐀'𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐬 | 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

I laid across the bed and scrolled on my laptop. I was trying to find a job currently because I was so tired of depending on people. I was nervous about getting a job because I knew sometimes I got sick and couldn't come into work but I needed money because at the point I'm about to graduate school.

I knew Mama's birthday was coming up which meant I needed to get her a really nice gift like she got me. For my birthday she surprised me with a bouquet of my favorite flowers and a pandora bracelet. So nice, right?

I didn't know what I was going to get her. I had money saved up that Gleesh refused to let me use during our relationship so I had a lot saved up plus some money that he would send me during the week.

I don't know I feel crazy though. He sending me money and he probably been cheating on me the whole time. Nigga really had an affair like how old are you? He could've just told me he didn't wanna be together and I would've moved on.

It really hurts that our relationship is over but what can I do? Like literally, what can I do about it now?

Riding for a nigga since 8th grade and all that gets me is a stepchild and some money. Ew, I don't want that shit. Fuck him. I'm not even gonna try to get revenge because Karma always got my back.

She always takes care of anyone who does me wrong.

My mom for example, she lost her house and now my sisters and brothers are staying with their father and my mom is doing time for Child Neglect, Child Abuse, and Accessory to rape.

I don't know whether or not to be happy or sad about that but at least she's getting what she deserves. Maybe she'll learn to treat people better.

I heard a knock at the door breaking me away from my thoughts. "Yeah?" I said looking at the door. I thought I was here alone since Mama spent all her time at Dejhari's house.

The door opened and in walked Kataleya. "Hey!"

"Hey, I'm back." She said with a smile. "Are you ok? How are you doing? Want some food? Wanna get drunk? What do you wanna do?"

"Um," I started off with a laugh. "I don't know which question to answer first." She shrugged and sat down on the bed.

"Whichever one you want."

"I'm fine." I said. "I'm looking for a job right now."

"A job?!" She said in shock. "Don't you have like five thousand saved up? What do you need a job for?"

"I need more money. I can't live off of my savings and plus it's time for me to get my own place. It's time for me to stop depending on everyone to help me." I expressed, she huffed. "What?"