𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I wrapped my arms around Kassidy with a smile as she played with my hair. I was at home today doing some homework and Demaya and Kassidy came over to check on me and make sure I was ok because Dejhari had put me on bed rest again.

I was experiencing some pelvic pain so I had to go to the doctor. She said everything was ok with the baby and I should be getting used to that considering my hips will be spreading soon.

She said I had nothing to worry about so I was just taking her word for it but Dejhari decided differently. He wants a second opinion and until then he says I need to be staying in bed to relax.

I told him that I still needed to go to my classes so regardless of anything I'll be in class but if I'm still having pain then I'll stay in the bed. Right now, I am in the bed because I was having a little bit of pain this morning. I think my body is just trying to get used to me having somebody to carry. 

I don't know.

"Are you feeling any better?" She asked passing me the ginger ale, I just shrugged and opened the bottle. I took a sip and it hit. I immediately had to burp and it felt so good. "That was..loud."

"Im sorry, excuse me." I said before laughing. "It felt really good though. I appreciate this."

She had brought me over a few snacks because I was having morning sickness as well. She brought me some stuff she said helped her through it so I was going to try that but I really liked the animal crackers. That's literally like my favorite snack.

"Anytime," she said waving me off. "What we about to do about this hair? Have you decided what look we giving? You just want braids, huh?"

I pouted. I haven't had my hair done in like a month. Everybody keeps asking me about it because they know I keep different styles in but getting my hair done is the last thing on my mind.

I don't feel good. My stomach isn't showing but I'm having every symptoms right now like I'm big. It's so weird but I appreciated that I'm not very big. Im so happy that I'm not.

Dejhari walked into the room and grabbed his phone off the bed before unlocking it. He started fidgeting with it causing me to frown. I hated that he had a phone sometimes.

Kassidy crawled over to him and lifted her arms up. He picked her up and wiped her mouth with her bib. "What you finna get into Chub?" He asked looking at her as she looked around the room with her almond shaped eyes. Her eyes were so perfect.

"We finna go on a little family date." Demaya said with a smile. "We going to some museum and for food, I think. Hopefully he feel like feeding us today."

I busted out laughing. "Girl please," I said. "Y'all should get some pizza or something. That'll be good."

"That's what I was thinking." She said before looking at her phone. "I gotta tell you about this situation I got into with Meena the other night at the club."