𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

I looked over at Dejhari who was whining in his sleep like literally whining. It sounded like something was wrong and I was getting scared for him so I did the only thing I knew how to do.

"Baby, wake up." I said shaking him. "Wake up!"

His eyes shot open and he looked at me. I noticed that his face was wet and his eyes were red. Now I was really scared because I didn't know what was going on with him. I thought we had a good night.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me. I rubbed his face and wiped his tears away as he laid there watching me. "You ain't dead." He spoke up.

"Huh?" I asked with my eyebrow up.Only thing that could be dead right about now was my coonchie, I mean his drunk tale was sexing me like he was getting some type of revenge or something. He wasn't lying about making me cry because he did.

"You ain't dead." He said shaking his head. "I thought you was dead."

"Dejhari what are you talking about?" I asked. "Ive been alive this whole time. What? Baby I'm confused." I said waving my hand around, he huffed.

"I thought you- I just had a dream that I was at your funeral." He said sitting up before running his hand down his face. I looked at him and held my hands in my lap as he breathed.

I gulped in fear. I didn't know what that meant. Hell, I'm just learning what things mean and now this?

He looked at me with sad eyes causing me to suck my bottom lip in my mouth. I felt so bad that I didn't know how to help him. "What's wrong with me?" He asked, his voice cracked.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him. I felt my neck get wet as he held onto my waist closely. I rubbed his back as he cried. I couldn't help but cry as well because I knew he was tired of having nightmares. I know he didn't understand it.

We were just having a good week. 

"Baby, it's ok." I whispered rubbing his back. "I'm ok, everything's ok." I said kissing his shoulder.

I didn't know how to help him. Shit, I barely know how to help myself and that shit was stressful. I just wanted us to be on good terms. I wanted us to both be happy and I knew Dooda wanted the same thing.

He laid back and pulled me on top of him. He laid down and put his head into my neck as I laid there. "Do you dream about me?" I asked with a frown.